Not open for further replies.

Kasperi kapanen

Jul 23, 2014
Stupid 3-way trade time:

Penguins get Skinner and Coyle
Wild get Kessel and McGinn
Canes get Sheary, Ennis and Niederreiter

Roast the trade

I like it, don’t think Carolina would do that though. I think it’s easier to do two separate trades with Carolina and Minnesota.

Rust+Jarry+2nd/Sheary for Skinner

Kessel for Coyle+Kaprizov/Greenway+1st

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don’t have Twitter so if someone does and can find it Dreger is saying the Pens are 1 of the 3 teams

I can't find that, you had Lebrun saying the Penguins, Kings and Blues were 3 teams interested in Skinner yesterday and you had Dreger today saying 3 teams are deep in negotiations with Carolina for Skinner. I think it's a logical bet to say that the Penguins are 1 of those 3 teams, but nothing is confirmed.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I don’t have Twitter so if someone does and can find it Dreger is saying the Pens are 1 of the 3 teams

This was his tweet.

EDIT: If you don’t have Twitter google whoever’s name it is and twitter in the search bar and you’ll see the tweets

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
@SouthGeorge is now allowed to post about Letang again.

His rantings on that subject are less obtuse than yours on this subject.

Well, in his defense, I'm not Fox News.

happy-lurking.gif

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
@SouthGeorge is now allowed to post about Letang again.

His rantings on that subject are less obtuse than yours on this subject.

Well, in his defense, I'm not Fox News.

My favorite part was last season when you told us about Letang and then Jason Mackey put out an article that looked like he came in here and just copied everything you said the very next day.... blind squirrel though or some saying like that, people are dumb lol

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Stupid 3-way trade time:

Penguins get Skinner and Coyle
Wild get Kessel and McGinn
Canes get Sheary, Ennis and Niederreiter

Roast the trade

Think the Wild do notably the best and Canes the worst (although I guess they give up the least). I'd probably balance it by having the Pens give up Rust rather than Sheary (sorry HoG) and have Minnesota give the Pens a 1st rounder to compensate. Maybe Wild need a small add after that.

Dreger doesn't say which 3 teams.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Give it up already. If you don't like what Kirk has to say, just put him on ignore (or just skip past his posts), and move on.

Are credentials to much to ask from a person claiming to have legit connections? I'm serious. Or does integrity not mean anything these days?....wait, nevermind on that one.

Maybe KIRK designed the last Time Magazine cover.....which was f***ing fake too.

Reactions: Victor Z

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK

Does Kessel get moved by close of business tonight? If so, where is he going?

1. If you were able to read, you would know that I have written for the last few days that information is NOT free flowing on that subject beyond general items that I've mentioned herein.

2. If you were able to think, you would know that having details sometimes does not mean that one gets them all the time.

Since you are capable of neither, I'd post a picture, but you got such a boo boo face last time I did that . . . I'd hate to see your hissy fit if I did it again.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Ah, the old gif trick.

Boring and predictable for somebody who doesn't have a leg to stand on here. No proof = fake news.

KIRK has proven himself many times in the past to be fair, he's probably the only one here who can call things that happen.

I could see Letang being traded but if he isn't traded today I don't see it happening, might as well try and get a pick back in return if doing it.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Are credentials to much to ask from a person claiming to have legit connections? I'm serious. Or does integrity not mean anything these days?....wait, nevermind on that one.

Maybe KIRK designed the last Time Magazine cover.....which was ****ing fake too.
The mods handle credentials. They allow @KIRK to post what he posts. If you have a problem with it, take it up with them.

Reactions: Riptide and Peat

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I need more.

Kirk, what is Sid eating for dinner right now? Does JR have the PF Changs specials scoped out? Is the NHL aware that having a draft at 8 pm is about 2 hours past JR's bed time?

1. Lobster thermador
2. What a silly question . . . of course
3. Gonna be pretty funny when Chia wakes him up to talk trade and his first words are 'get off my lawn'

Reactions: Pancakes

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
You mean like me last year calling the details of the Brassard deal in the days leading up to it?

Or like @12IsGreaterThan47 telling kiddies here the Pens were getting Kessel even when it looked like things had broken down.

You mean like that?

Nobody has JR's fortune cookie bugged, but there are a few of us here who are close enough to what is going on to get a pretty good idea of what's cooking most of the time.

As I said, the assumptions @SouthGeorge makes about Letang are more grounded in reality than the assumptions you make here.
Except you didn't. You heavily implied they would trade Sprong in order to get Brassard.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon

Maybe KIRK designed the last Time Magazine cover.....which was ****ing fake too.

From you? Yes. From a moderator prior to a poster discussing their "inside info", no. It's been a couple years since I moderated here, but I don't see that having changed.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I have not posted since we got eliminated (tried to stay away, the Kessel trade talk bugged me a lot and I've always been bored posting here whhen Pens no longer play hockey) but hey, it's draft day and I hope Pens do something or other teams do something. But the talk of nobody here knowing anyone. IcedCapp has his people (and i'm guessing gives the info to Kirk for this place), also Richard knows people. He called us on on McD of NYR before the rumors started happening.

Now I must fade into the darkness until I can get a chance to talk about the new guys we drafted or traded for if we indeed traded for someone.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
#clickbait to me without public verification.

You do realize how websites like this one make money right?

IcedCapp called Lovejoy/Despres and the Kessel trade. Kirk was fairly dead on with Brassard before any of the media caught on.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
[QUOTE="Shrimper, post: 147172331, member: 98960"]KIRK has proven himself many times in the past to be fair, he's probably the only one here who can call things that happen.

I could see Letang being traded but if he isn't traded today I don't see it happening, might as well try and get a pick back in return if doing it.[/QUOTE]

There people who have been here for a while know that there are a few other posters who get more.

That NOBODY is posting here confirms what everyone, including media people have been saying . . . JR has info on lockdown right now . . . generally speaking, he's looking to do something big, specifically, no details for anyone.

BTW, the Letang situation is weird. End of the season, everything I heard was the only one who wanted Letang to stay was Letang. But, for the last month . . . nothing.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
In the last year or so that I've posted in earnest here, I'd say that Richard and Kirk have the best inside Info in this forum. No ones perfect but they're generally pretty accurate from what I've seen.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Mods can we clear up this crap? This is just attacking sources or whatever you want to call them that have already been cleared by the mods.

People need to use ignore or don't take sources seriously if they choose. If you run Kirk off.... That would be annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad