Salary Cap: Salary Cap + Roster Building (Cap Details in First Post) | All Your Base Are Belong to Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
What am I missing? Why wouldn't you be excited about Brassard for Jenner? I'm being serious. Seems like a good trade. What am I missing?

Reactions: TNT87

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Milano + Nash if I had to guess

Yea, they'd be trying to pawn off Wennberg or Nash. I'm not very interested if so.

But anywho, the stuff coming out today points to lots of interest in Brass. Thats a very good thing. Can even make it better if you let the recieving team talk to Brass's agent about an extension pre-deal.
And with the price JR paid for Brass, he's gonna wanna get very good to great value.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The ideal solution to me is to move Brassard + the 2nd and Blueger, do the kid a favor and move him to a team that will give him a chance, for a young 3C, maybe a pick, then flip that pick and Oleksiak + Jarry for Ferland (with the purpose to re-sign).

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The ideal solution to me is to move Brassard + the 2nd and Blueger, do the kid a favor and move him to a team that will give him a chance, for a young 3C, maybe a pick, then flip that pick and Oleksiak + Jarry for Ferland (with the purpose to re-sign).

******* sign me up for the HOG plan. :thumbu:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
According to Friedman it looks like Grant is going back to the Ducks for Blandisi

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
According to Friedman it looks like Grant is going back to the Ducks for Blandisi
I'm not sure what Anaheim is doing. That Aberg trade is odd to me, that kid was a waiver pick up and they dumped him for some same aged player with like 1 NHL game under his belt?

Then that idiot Gm gives Carlyle a sort of vote of confidence.

Fire Murray, fire Carlyle, take Guerin from us, hire Vigneault.

I just don't get it, they traded a kid with 19pts in 37 games, for a f***ing dwarf that has 1 NHL game, undrafted, likely never going to amount to anything in the NHL. How does he make 1 smart move in getting Shore for Cogs, then does that? Straight Jekyl and Hyde shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad