GDT: Sadly, another Washington Capitals Gameday is upon us (7:30 PM against Toronto)

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1710986969424.gif

Alex Ovechkin earns yet another game puck after tonight's impressive effort. Honorable mentions to Rasmus Sandin and Dylan Strome.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
This game was a carbon copy of the 8-3 loss to the Wings and the 7-2 loss against the Oilers. The team just was way off their game and I don't think it was so much what the Leafs did as they capitalized on too many Caps mistakes.
I blame this loss on the jet lag.

Kuzy and Orly are coming back to town on Friday by the way.
Carbery will have them playing a sharper game. There will be a lot of motivation playing against Kuzy/Orlov.

That sucked, but Ovechkin goals….
The OV goals aint as fun when they lose like this. F the tank crap and the OV chase! OV is playing well and the goals are going in opposed to the plethora of bad luck he was having in the first half of the season. OV is goal scoring is back in rhythm and I think 30 is very possible with him only needing 7 more in 14 games.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
This game was a carbon copy of the 8-3 loss to the Wings and the 7-2 loss against the Oilers. The team just was way off their game and I don't think it was so much what the Leafs did as they capitalized on too many Caps mistakes.

Carbery will have them playing a sharper game. There will be a lot of motivation playing against Kuzy/Orlov.
I hope for a better showing from the Caps. But these Canes will be tough as well. They’ve got Guentzel too now who has had our number when he played for the Pens.

Reactions: Calicaps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad