SabresTV: Beyond Blue & Gold – Latest: Dec 20

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Ooff. BB+G is just a long form Pegula family advertisement vehicle these days? I like alot of the stuff they do with them, but Low content and sporadic production is frustrating.

Behind the B has 13, 30 minute episodes during the season. I believe its bi weekly. Would LOVE to see that kind of content being produced by PSE.

Eram

Jul 21, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Ooff. BB+G is just a long form Pegula family advertisement vehicle these days? I like alot of the stuff they do with them, but Low content and sporadic production is frustrating.

Behind the B has 13, 30 minute episodes during the season. I believe its bi weekly. Would LOVE to see that kind of content being produced by PSE.

Yeah I agree. It was a nice bit, sure, but why couldn't this have been released at the start of pre-season? There's lots of subjects that could be taken on. Why not a video on the team medical and training staff, given the big injuries? I'd love to hear more about some of the stuff they do.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
How dare they produce free content that lets the fanbase get to know one of the owners.

I demand everyone associated be killed at center ice before the next game.

Anything less will be an underreaction not in line with the crime.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011

This was nice. They've done a lot for the city, bringing the draft here was really the league's recognition of their impact on the team and our downtown. Imagine if they hadn't come and been at the head of this big wave of investment in downtown Buffalo. It looks and feels very different, exciting, lively. Terry and Kim have been the impetus for a lot of this.

They deserve a lot of credit, and 5 minutes of highlighting one of their crowning moments and showing them enjoying it, that's deserved. It's also nice to see a husband and wife team working so supportively together at the heart of the Sabres family. Terry likes to put the spotlight on his wife, and I think that speaks well of them both, their family-based attitude.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Michelle Girardi Z ‏@chellegz - New BBG alert! Thanks to @jimhanleyfishin for bringing us out on the lake with Coach and Rayzor!

Last edited:

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
These are nice...but I really wish we had a "Behind the B" level look in at the team, not a monthly 3 minute clip of players/management in different circumstances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad