SabresTV: Beyond Blue & Gold – Latest: Dec 20

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Bill Wippert @BWipp - Thanks to the talented Creative Team @PegulaSE for producing this feature on me and my years of Sabres photography!
LaxSabre - If you want to watch via the telle - this Beyond Blue and Gold episode will be shown during tonights pre-game - 7:00 pm ET-7:30 pm ET - on MSG.

Last edited:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Bill Wippert is so awesome. As a kid, seeing his photography in the local rag, helped make me a fan of the sport even before watching the games on TV.

So so good.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@Dan_Dunleavy - Proud of people we have at @BuffaloSabres and @PegulaSE to help tell these kinds of stories. Hockey should resonate with the kid in us all!
Michelle Girardi Z ‏@chellegz - Didn't expect this story to be emotional, but it had me crying when I watched the first cut. Lovely collaboration w/ @LaurenHall

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@ChrisRyndak - Here's how you can catch #TheBrawlBBG tonight - 1st Intermission - Will be played commercial free on MSG.
Then right after that on Sabres.com. 2nd Intermission - Will be played on the jumbotron in the arena.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
Best Beyond blue and gold in a long time, probably since the Eichel draft!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Great BBG ... Drury was and is one of my Sabres players. That's why I think I like O'Reilly and Reinhart too. Quiet, professional, go about your business. Nothing flashy and in your face. Almost an afterthought. Stealth.

Liked Drury more than Briere.

And to this day ... I loathe Neil. Scum bag player.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Great BBG ... Drury was and is one of my Sabres players. That's why I think I like O'Reilly and Reinhart too. Quiet, professional, go about your business. Nothing flashy and in your face. Almost an afterthought. Stealth.

Liked Drury more than Briere.

And to this day ... I loathe Neil. Scum bag player.

ROR is a lot like Drury. Will do whatever it takes to win and can score goals on pure willpower. I don't really see Reinhart in that mold but I agree about ROR.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
man... it's been way too long since we've been able to feel that energy and excitement.

I'm watching the Game 1 of the Sabres/Sens Playoff game from 2006 tonight...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->