SabresTV: Beyond Blue & Gold – Latest: Dec 20

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Enjoyed that one. Wish they would have shown Dahlin slaluming in the puck control drill. He's got to be magical at that. They showed Casey losing the whole time.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
He was too excited about Asplund for a 7th, which is still think was a bad value deal.

Greenway stuff was cool.

Honestly, this 'beyond' video was dry of anything juicy. Would've loved to hear any snippets of what I imagine had to be an internal debate to help this current team end the drought.

Reactions: Zman5778

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
He was too excited about Asplund for a 7th, which is still think was a bad value deal.

Greenway stuff was cool.

Honestly, this 'beyond' video was dry of anything juicy. Would've loved to hear any snippets of what I imagine had to be an internal debate to help this current team end the drought.
Agreed. Would have like to have heard the conversation with Bill Guerin on the Greenway deal.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
5 min video?

I remember when these used to be decent and have substance. They didn't show anything about negotiations. I do wonder who the ufa was for Asplund though or the other two teams who never called back

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
5 min video?

I remember when these used to be decent and have substance. They didn't show anything about negotiations. I do wonder who the ufa was for Asplund though or the other two teams who never called back
There are a lot more Embedded episodes to kinda even it out but I agree they need to be longer. Especially something like the trade deadline. They posted one where some of the boys go axe throwing and it was literally 3 mins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad