Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Spooner recalled 3/18/13

Kaoz*

Krejci for Ryan maybe down the road since the Ducks will need a 5mil or less 2nd line center...

Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin
Marchand-Spooner-Ryan
Knight-Kelly-Peverley
Merlot

Better yet...

Lucic-Seguin-Ryan
Marchand-Bergeron-Horton (the old 60 point Horton)
Soderberg-Spooner-Peverley
McDermid-Soup-Thornton

I have a need to see Seguin at center.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I'd like someone to teach Seguin to drive the puck deeper into the zone. His weak half-arsed wristers or slap shots as he crosses the blue line are ineffective!! Cut it out Seguin! Use your wheels and drive wide around the dman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Not a bad call up. He got a good taste and can get back to elevating his game with big min in providence.

Krejci's going nowhere. He's homegrown and done everything they ever asked of him. He looks quicker this year than ever before.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Spooner might have a future but he didnt do anything in these few games to show us hes ready. I want pandalfo out of the line up as much as the rest of you but this transaction doesnt bother me. Come playoffs we need kelly back and someone we havent seen yet on his wing. I actually was looking forward to caron getting his shot but hes failed badly. None of bourque caron spooner or pandalfo can see the ice come playoff time. If i had to choose one it would be caron. Spooner is more of a center and we definitley cant afford him there yet.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Spooner might have a future but he didnt do anything in these few games to show us hes ready. I want pandalfo out of the line up as much as the rest of you but this transaction doesnt bother me. Come playoffs we need kelly back and someone we havent seen yet on his wing. I actually was looking forward to caron getting his shot but hes failed badly. None of bourque caron spooner or pandalfo can see the ice come playoff time. If i had to choose one it would be caron. Spooner is more of a center and we definitley cant afford him there yet.

But did he show enough for one of the potential Trading Partners that he is NHL ready??

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
But did he show enough for one of the potential Trading Partners that he is NHL ready??

I get your point but a team taking Spooner would be betting that he will be ready in a year or two. Bruins need to try to win it all within the next two years or so before Chara declines too much. If we get a guy who can play now, they should consider it. I've been very impressed by Spooner but he's not untradeable.

Yes, I know Chara is a fitness freak but he's only going to get slower. *Seidenberg will get slower too, if that's even possible.

*disclaimer - I really like Seidenberg but he looks slower than normal this year.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Plus Pandolfo has zero future here... Put the young guys in and sink or swim with them... they will not add any less then Jay does...

I completely agree with this.

If Pandolfo was scoring goals and contributing, it might be different, but he contributes nothing and will be gone at the end of the season. He doesn't even seem to have any kind of real leadership.

I would rather see some of our young guys in Providence fight it out for that spot than watch Pandolfo game in and game out.

Last night Peverly and Spooner had a really nice moment and Pandolfo wasn't anywhere to be seen (I suspect he was still skating into the zone because he has cement feet).

Pandolfo IMO should be waived to Providence and somebody else given that spot to learn how to adapt to the NHL game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad