Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
reason #41 why Reavo is awesome

IncomparableTameCrocodile-max-1mb.gif

iu

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
The point is you can make the same arguments for every team's top 3 centers.

Ok, and?

The Rangers aren’t aiming to be just any team. I’m mimicking the best and they usually have great center depth. We need a couple more to get there, for once Strome is gone and Zibanejad declines. You need these guys in the system like yesterday, cause they take 2-4 years to develop; or, you are overpaying like with Eichel. These centers should have been added already, since they haven’t, it needs to happen, like, now. The next moves we make should be adding young centers. More important than a single other grit player.

There are exceptions, of course. Following the rule is a better bet though.

Last edited:

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
So, that means Johnston is happy Reaves is a Ranger which is contrary to the prevailing narrative, here.

haha… are you trying to sound intelligent on a message board? My point in the post was a joke saying that the more Johnston was on the ice, the better it is for us. Jfc man….

You fail.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Tbh did not like the trade when it happened. However warming up a bit. Rangers need some leadership and think that is what is getting undervalued. Seems like a good funny dude with some great leadership qualities.

Reactions: egelband

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI

Sorry but the players that were added is for a reason and each one of them know/ play an important role.
This team had no heart beat whatsoever.
The skilled players will be able to play much more freely just knowing that other players have their back.
This is what's needed in playoff hockey. This isn't basketball.
Hockey is a grind..

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think it's kind of meh to get him but as long as he's 4th line duty only and maybe not even full time in the lineup then whatever. I have a feeling, especially with the extension, this is more about providing "protection" for the Rangers young kids as they mature

If he's constantly in the lineup getting key minutes and we're tearing our hair out why we're watching him get caved in statistically while a good young crash and bang forth liner is constantly sat then I'll be annoyed

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I recall a night when Buch hit Bergeron and the Bruins spent two full periods chasing the kid all around the ice after that hit....and it was a clean hit....the same exact hit Bergeron hurt Mika with and nobody did a damn thing . This was needed.....and the Bruins ....Caps....Isles bitch slapped us when they felt like it as did that McLeod kid in Jersey and Morin in Philly . These were/are needed moves .

Amen.

motopanekeku

abnormally high
Aug 23, 2009
This player has awesome character. That matters especially during tough times. Fans will love this whenever MSG has him mic’ed up. Seems very enthusiastic
I love this kind of hammy stuff. Funny and a little disruptive. Reminds me a little of Scott Gomez but actually funny idk. Good energy for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad