Confirmed with Link: Ryan Reaves to NYR for a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
apparently, yet you have the complaining gig down w/o any help.
Funny I don't think I was complaining at all.

All I stated was that the criticism of Drury was warranted.

Listen, I have long thought the NYR were too soft, gave up the blue line WAY TOO EASILY and didn't win enough board battles. Not even close.

If Goodrow is here to play the way he has for the past 3-4 yrs and not for retirement... great. If Buch was traded for a 2nd and Blais & Blais blows, I may complain and have every right to do so.

But saying that Drury gets a C or whatever for his offseason isn't complaining and it is largely accurate at this point.

Reactions: chosen

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Funny I don't think I was complaining at all.

All I stated was that the criticism of Drury was warranted.

Listen, I have long thought the NYR were too soft, gave up the blue line WAY TOO EASILY and didn't win enough board battles. Not even close.

If Goodrow is here to play the way he has for the past 3-4 yrs and not for retirement... great. If Buch was traded for a 2nd and Blais & Blais blows, I may complain and have every right to do so.

But saying that Drury gets a C or whatever for his offseason isn't complaining and it is largely accurate at this point.

so you’re complaining. When asked for a solution you copout by claiming you’re not a GM/Drury. Quite a hobby there.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
The rangers are the softest team in the NHL! We needed toughness and protection for our best players.. anyone who doesn’t see this is blind..

You need tough players who are able to defend themselves, not bodyguards.

Goodrow and Blais might be that, provided Blais can avoid getting hurt.

Reaves and Tinordi, not so much.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Still not sure how this is your take on what I've said but whatever.

It's August... lotta time (June 22) left to complain

pretty simple. You ridicule the moves made and certain you’re correct yet when asked what moves you would make you copout by claiming your name isn’t Drury and not a GM. Hello :nod:

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
pretty simple. You ridicule the moves made and certain you’re correct yet when asked what moves you would make you copout by claiming your name isn’t Drury and not a GM. Hello :nod:
Where did I say I was certain I was correct? This has reached outlandish "FAKE NEWS" levels at this point.

I said the criticism of Drury was fine on a hockey discussion board.

You disagree. Also fine.

Won't be the first or last time I'm sure.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Where did I say I was certain I was correct? This has reached outlandish "FAKE NEWS" levels at this point.

I said the criticism of Drury was fine on a hockey discussion board.

You disagree. Also fine.

Won't be the first or last time I'm sure.

happy we have you

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
You need tough players who are able to defend themselves, not bodyguards.

Goodrow and Blais might be that, provided Blais can avoid getting hurt.

Reaves and Tinordi, not so much.
Sometimes you need both. You do not want to lose your better players to fighting majors or suspensions. If Reeves and Wilson fight we win regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: chosen and NYSPORTS

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Reaves won't prevent Wilson from taking liberties, but he will give our guys more courage to stand up for themselves or take some cheap shots of their own, knowing Reaves will answer the bell. It's not a perfect science but in a grinding fast and physical sport any mental edge you can inject to your team matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad