Player Discussion Ryan Lindgren

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
lol. when referring to the toughness of mankind the tiering is as follows (starting from weakest to toughest):

weak men
average men
tough men
Ryan Lindgren

it's as if he's living in a 1980s action movie when he's playing hockey.

Also, I'm willing to bet there's a hockey puck retirement home where they sit around and talk in hushed tones about how hard Dan Girardi's shins were.

Reactions: leetch99

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Lindgren is a rock. Thankfully we got him from the Bruins. Typical Bruin player. Thankful he’s a Ranger

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
It will be a long long long time before I say anything bad about Lindgren again.

He saved that series on one leg. That’s what the playoffs are all about

Reactions: bleedblue94

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Arthur Staple is on the Jeff Marek show. Staple said Lindgren is battling with an injury which is believed to be an ankle injury. He didn't say what type of ankle injury. Maybe a high ankle sprain. Broken ankle?

Staple discussed KAM earlier in the segment. Every scout he talks to says the sky is the limit for Miller's potential.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I worried about him last game. I could see he was concerned about contact which is the opposite of him as a player. Might need to dress 7 dmen again.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Vince Mercogliano was on The NHL Network. He said Lindgren's injury occurred in the last game of the regular season in the last minute against Washington. He put puck off his foot.

Sthlm syndrome

May 21, 2022
Lindgren.png

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Someone mentioned it in the GDT, but if our other Ryan had half the heart as this one we might be Cup favorites. Ryan Lindgren has literally been more effective pushing defenseman back and forechecking than the entire second line.

Lindgren is not going to age well. Lindgren is not going to be an effective player far past the age of 30. I love him.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Someone mentioned it in the GDT, but if our other Ryan had half the heart as this one we might be Cup favorites. Ryan Lindgren has literally been more effective pushing defenseman back and forechecking than the entire second line.

Lindgren is not going to age well. Lindgren is not going to be an effective player far past the age of 30. I love him.
He's basically going to have a Dan Girardi lifespan in this league.

H00fHearted

Jun 20, 2018

I expect that as he ages he will continue to learn to rein it in during the regular season allowing him to keep some gas in tank to go beast mode in the post season. I hope the Rangers can somehow keep him without giving him a Girardi contract. He'd be a great Captain.

Reactions: RagFinMet

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
The guy has become the heart and soul of this team.The type of player you win with in the big games.f***ing warrior.Give him a lifetime contract
Lindgren is the type of player you don't sign for more than 3-4 years at a time. He gets bruised up a lot, a long term deal would probably be bad.

With that said, I f***ing love Lindgren. What a warrior! Good first pass and a good skater as well!

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
If we somehow won the cup and everyone’s play stayed the same as it is now, I’d give Lindgren the Conn Smythe
Really? Because Zibanejad have played very well for us since the end of the Pens series and he has put up a lot of points. So if he continues this pace he'll have a lot of points.

And Shesty has been amazing outside of those 2 games vs Pens.

He let in a soft goal last game but he was very good the whole game!

But Lindgren is definitely top 3.

We desperately need him if we're going to win every series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad