RW Matvei Michkov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2023 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
He's just 16. He'll become bigger. Probably Kane/Panarin size. On the plus side nobody says, he's good just becase he's bigger and stronger, than his peers.

Exactly. I always worry about successful players that age who are bigger than their peers. Sometimes they're just early bloomers and their games don't translate to higher levels of competition.

Reactions: Cherepanov7

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Yeah, seeing the way Kaprizov was skating around the whole Colorado team made me think Michkov's skating problems were greatly exaggerated. He's going to be at least on par with Kaprizov skating wise.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Yeah, seeing the way Kaprizov was skating around the whole Colorado team made me think Michkov's skating problems were greatly exaggerated. He's going to be at least on par with Kaprizov skating wise.

Does Michkov have figure skating level edges like Crosby, Kaprizov though? I haven't seen it, not yet anyways. Both those other two I mentioned are also built like tanks despite their average height. Michkov still has ways to go physically but the skills are there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad