RW Kaapo Kakko - TPS, Liiga (2019 Draft) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamies

Jan 17, 2019
Same as Jonne Virtanen. He can speak, but he is shy to speak. Thats just normal. Will get confidence when move to NA.
Yeah, I think that English is not going to be problem. Have to remember that he is still in school and that can cause shyness. He's friends propably watching these interviews also.

Reactions: LAINEC

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Lol he looked like he was dying on the ice and minute after he's out there scoring goals and celebrating. It was a well sold act and good on him for giving his team that opportunity.
This is such a ridiculous thing to say. What do you think he was supposed to do, spring right back up and hop around like an easter bunny? You can get hurt without getting injured. It can be very scary to get hit by that, it'd actually be very stupid to just get right back up if you're not sure you're alright.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
seems like he wasn't filming after all, who could have guessed

There's a couple TPS players out listed as day-to-day, so it's very possible there's a (stomach)flu going around the team. Pajuniemi missed the previous games, on Thursday he was listed as "day-to-day" but is playing today.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
There's a couple TPS players out listed as day-to-day, so it's very possible there's a flu going around the team.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Couldn't have been from the hit in the last game cause he was playing just fine after. Lundell has been out too, so maybe they both got some bug or does someone know what's up with him? Such a pity, was so looking forward to this game. And not only this but they are playing tomorrow as well so this likely means at least two more missed games for Kakko, pfft.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah this is what I was thinking. Couldn't have been from the hit in the last game cause he was playing just fine after. Lundell has been out too, so maybe they both got some bug or does someone know what's up with him? Such a pity, was so looking forward to this game. And not only this but they are playing tomorrow as well so this likely means at least two more missed games for Kakko, pfft.

If he had a headache or similar after the game then it's understandable they have to take a precaution. Just because he played right after does not mean he was 'fine'. Out of all injuries concussions are among the worst. Let's hope it's just some sort of flu.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

They got the Swedes' virus! Those damn Swedes!

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
TPS coach says Kakko is out because he got hit the last game and is pretty tired after the WJC or something along those lines. So they made the decision of not playing him tonight. TPS has a game also tomorrow, if he's not playing tomorrow then maybe you can start to get worried.

Reactions: FinPanda

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden

Well, I rather have him playing when he is 100% instead of playing games at like 70-80% just to play. So I hope he doesent play tomorrow.

Reactions: CLW

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
TPS coach says Kakko is out because he got hit the last game and is pretty tired after the WJC or something along those lines. So they made the decision of not playing him tonight. TPS has a game also tomorrow, if he's not playing tomorrow then maybe you can start to get worried.

He said he's been on the receiving end of hits in previous games.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I would still think it refers to the hit at Ilves game.

And he's still out. Not playing this week.

Kakko banged his head against the glass pretty good once in the WJC final game. I didn't see it at first but saw it when I watched the game again later. Looked like a whiplash kind of hit. So if he talked about getting banged up a bit in the last few games that is a possibility. He still came back and scored goals in both games though. Hopefully the rest will do him some good, I thought he was a step or two slower in the WJC than he was earlier in the season.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
There is a rumour going on that Kakko has been selected for the EHT tournament in Sweden. The team will probably be announced on Monday, so we'll have to wait a bit for the confirmation.
Looks like I'll have a reason to watch EHT for the first time in a while! Bless Jalonen. Vesalainen is the second guy I hope to see making his 1st men's team appearance soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad