GDT: Russia Vs Sweden | 12/30 @ 9:30PM | TSN/NHLN

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
It only means nothing to you and perhaps to some other Swedish supporters. Trust me, none of these kids on team Sweden want to be the players who lost on the streak that was built by several generations of Swedish hockey players. To them it means A LOT.

And that's kind off why I hope the streak ends. Too much energy is put to not losing a round robin game. Just wait until the streak is over and we start our playoff round streak :naughty:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
I've bitched about this team for a couple of days and I'm fresh out of bile.

4-1 Russia. They win the pool and lotsa folks brighten up.

Reactions: c9gunner

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
So, Olausson's scratched(wtf), and Hedström's the 7D while Berglund is scratched. Not the sharpest tools in the shed those coaches.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
So, Olausson's scratched(wtf), and Hedström's the 7D while Berglund is scratched. Not the sharpest tools in the shed those coaches.

Not to mention Wikström (who normally plays wing) replacing center Costmar on a scoring line. Let's hope this lineup is inaccurate. Brutal.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Not to mention Wikström (who normally plays wing) replacing Costmar on a scoring line! I hope this lineup isn't accurate. Brutal.

Wait, what is this lineup? wtf must be wrong. Costmar centering Bjerselius and Nybeck doesn't make any sense, they must have switched up Costmar and Wikström in the lineup

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Not to mention Wikström (who normally plays wing) replacing Costmar on a scoring line! Let's hope this lineup is inaccurate. Brutal.
The one put out by the Tre Kronor insta doesn't have Wikström swapped with Costmar, so hopefully the bad decisions will stop at the Olausson, & Berglund scratches.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I believe i mentioned that to you a few days ago.

Enough of this so hard done by stuff from everyone..........it's sweden, they've got a good team.

Exactly, they have a deep talent pool. No one should be surprised other guys stepped up.

I’m pretty pumped for this one, glad Broberg is back. He was a beast that 1st game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

c9gunner

Dec 24, 2011
They win the pool and lotsa folks brighten up.

27604960-1434045859.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad