Russia hockey video thread

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Another tribute (updated) to one of my favorite player all time Pavel Datsyuk. He really is a puck magican isn't he?

Last edited:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Mikhail Anisin Highlights

Mulle,

I can't believe there is a debate as to whether Anisin should be considered for the National Team because of his height. The guy is a magician with the puck and he can score goals. He would much more of an asset than a bigger guy who doesn't have the same level of skill and dynamic goal-scoring ability.

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
Mulle,

I can't believe there is a debate as to whether Anisin should be considered for the National Team because of his height. The guy is a magician with the puck and he can score goals. He would much more of an asset than a bigger guy who doesn't have the same level of skill and dynamic goal-scoring ability.

Agree at least give him a chance to prove he belong on National team. I rather have small skilled player like Anisin then big ''goons'' like Artyukhin on the team..

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Agree at least give him a chance to prove he belong on National team. I rather have small skilled player like Anisin then big ''goons'' like Artyukhin on the team..

Anisin can score goals, something the Russian team sorely lacked last year.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Mulle,

tell that the swedish defence. he deserves a chance though...

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Some new videos of CSKA Moscow prospects...

As always, thanks for your great work, Mulle! Gusev has really surprising strength on the puck for a smaller guy. It's really hard to knock him off of the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad