Russia hockey video thread

pouskin74*

Can someone tell me how to post a vid from youtube? havn't done it in a while, embarassing.

i used to do it in that way-
1-here is the origin. address-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related
2-i copy this part from it - vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related
3-then klick on youtube sign-
4-and then put this quote -vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related- between

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
i used to do it in that way-
1-here is the origin. address-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related
2-i copy this part from it - vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related
3-then klick on youtube sign-
4-and then put this quote -vIJlAt_YTvs&feature=related- between

Thanks! practise trial ;)

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks! practise trial ;)

My favorite hockey player ever. He was also the nicest guy, the favorite among the common man because he was a common man himself. He was friendly to everyone, and realized that as a star, it meant a lot to his fans to be treated with dignity and respect. He was amazingly gifted, combining size, strength, speed, agility, magnificent balance and power on his skates, tremendous hand-eye coordination, and a shot that had such force and power that I'm surprised that he never drove one right through the boards (maybe he did?).

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Hehehe. Thanks for posting. The Benny Hill was a great touch.

Really well done by you, Mulle, and an amazing display by Datsyuk. Words can't describe. I finally figured how he can put the puck between the opponent's legs so easily. He watches to see when the defender leans forward, then puts it through the middle of his legs. There is nothing the defender can do!

ilyachg

Feb 18, 2012
Hi all! What you think about this video ? :)))
I Think it's great! Players have a great mood and it's good for the game! :)

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Hi all! What you think about this video ? :)))
I Think it's great! Players have a great mood and it's good for the game! :)

Just like kids anywhere in the World, except they use their hockey sticks to play air guitar!!

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Brilliantly done video. Thanks for sharing.

One of the most underrated players in recent memory. Very difficult to watch the last 2 minutes of that video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad