Proposal: Rumour and Proposals Thread: The Deadline is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
I am not sure what that means. :huh:

I think you just need to take a breath.
Iam hardly out of breath but thanks for the concern.

If you know Ken is such a grinder, surely you could add a bit of gossip or insight in a rumors thread...

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Iam hardly out of breath but thanks for the concern.

If you know Ken is such a grinder, surely you could add a bit of gossip or insight in a rumors thread...

Thats his reputation and its well earned.

Just relax....we are all in the same boat here.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Like to see a better video. Looks like he may have given him an extra shove at a dangerous point.
that's exactly what it looked like to me. A puck battle with a nice shove from behind as soon as the other guy was vulnerable. I assume no penalty was called though which is why the media was calling it clean.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
The tweet I saw said that was a clean hit, that didn't look clean at all to me lol

Better angle. I don't think it's dirty, just unfortunate. We're talking about two players who were heading together for a good 15 feet.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019

Better angle. I don't think it's dirty, just unfortunate. We're talking about two players who were leaning on each other for 15 feet.

Yeah, I don't think it's suspension worthy (especially not after what benn just got away with) but definitely looks like Svechnikov took a bit of a jump in momentum to blow up barrie, who was trying to brace himself. Either way I think that was gonna end badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad