Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Shopping List For Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Can’t blame him really. Ottawa looks like the DoD Oilers, holes in the lineup, no direction, over the hill coach, rookie GM, exciting forward group but that’s it.
It's only the American boys that are unhappy. Brady, Chychrun, Debrincat. Everyone else seems to understand it's going to take some time.

They're really only 1-2 pieces away from being where we are.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I'm sure there's some friction, these guys have big personalities.

Younger guys should read up on Kevin McClelland. Bottom of the roster guy who brought some toughness, but the "Boys on the Bus" would call him invaluable to those first Cups. He's was also just an unbelieve sack of shit in the room lol.

The favourite story I heard, from the Late, great John Short, is McClelland coming into the room after one offseason and saying to Charlie Huddy something to the effect "I used like your wife, but she's no good now" She's just given birth to a kid. That kind of sack of shit. lol.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
EDM 1st + Calvin Pickard for Connor Ingram
EDM 2nd + Bourgault + Ceci for Chris Tanev @50% retained
EDM 2nd + 3rd for Anthony Mantha double retained

Add if needed.

Mantha McDavid Hyman
RNH Draisaitl Kane

Nurse Tanev
Ekholm Bouchard

Ingram
Skinner

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
God he would be such an add which is why it probably wouldnt be a possibility

Like what would it even cost? I'd pay basically whatever.

2-3x 1sts + Holloway + Broberg + Bourgault + Cap (would they take Campbell?)

Idk. Not sure how you'd take even make that happen. But man he'd be an add. He's basically Hyman that hits like a truck, antagonizes guys into drawing the most pps in the league, and wins fights.

Because holy hot damn. He'd be a huge add. Huuuuge.

Reactions: Canovin

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
You'd have to pay something like 3 1sts + Broberg +Ceci + Nuge for Brady or something stupid like that if you want the cap to work. I'd go for it! lol

Almost zero chance of it happening, but if it did, we'd be the least favorite team to play against. B. Tkachuk, Kane and Perry? Yeah that would cause many teams fits rofl.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Almost zero chance of it happening, but if it did, we'd be the least favorite team to play against. B. Tkachuk, Kane and Perry? Yeah that would cause many teams fits rofl.
We'd be like the 2011 Vancouver Canucks. Nobody likes the bad guy... Except the bad guy himself of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad