Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Shopping List For Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Sure, I'm trying not to doom and gloom this, because that shit largely sucks and this team isn't awful.

They have a very high level to their game, but it's definitely a put up or shut up for Holland and Co.
The bolded is so very true but the question for me....does this team have the desire and mental toughness to maintain a high enough level to win more than a round in the playoffs?
Perry helps that IMO. The team needs more though.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
The bolded is so very true but the question for me....does this team have the desire and mental toughness to maintain a high enough level to win more than a round in the playoffs?
I mean that's the question right, it's literally impossible to know, but at least they've shown it. So I'll take it as a positive until otherwise. Take that for what it's worth.

Though I will continue to point out this team needs help, and as is doesn't give enough confidence.

Everyone thinks it’s the Flames holding up trades leading up to the deadline, but it’s really Old Man Holland who’s putting massive offers on everybody out there, but can’t pull the trigger until he maximizes cap accrual. 🤔
Them, and the teams that "still" think they're close. Something will break soon-ish I suspect, or we'll have one hell of a deadline.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Play Campbell ten NHL games in a row. Skinner will get plenty of rest.
and cost us out playoff spot? Against all odd the Flames a winning. We are just 2 pts up on the KIngs. So it would not be hard to fall back into the wild card spot

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I mean that's the question right, it's literally impossible to know, but at least they've shown it. So I'll take it as a positive until otherwise. Take that for what it's worth.

Though I will continue to point out this team needs help, and as is doesn't give enough confidence.

Them, and the teams that "still" think they're close. Something will break soon-ish I suspect, or we'll have one hell of a deadline.
I think we're getting close to that point. The East playoff teams are all but decided and we can do a lot to hurt the Blues chances with a win tonight.

Leave Buchnevich when you leave, lads, thanks much

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: