Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread: No News is Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
And they "ALL" suck, everyone that I read up until this morning. I'm not even going back to read any more of that garbage.

I joined these boards years ago, and used to frequent the trade boards in hopes of rumors and interesting proposals. Instead it was nothing but outlandish proposals that within 3 replies had turned into attacking each others fan bases.

It's been over a year since I posted in or even read a thread from that cursed place and my Hf experience has never been better.

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
I joined these boards years ago, and used to frequent the trade boards in hopes of rumors and interesting proposals. Instead it was nothing but outlandish proposals that within 3 replies had turned into attacking each others fan bases.

It's been over a year since I posted in or even read a thread from that cursed place and my Hf experience has never been better.

The current situation with Chiarelli and the Oilers in full desperation mode is making it 10x worse.

Okanagan

Jan 7, 2019
Leafs fans saying it would cost Larsson/Nurse for Kapanen :laugh:
Cant wait until this summer when Mathews, Marner, Kapanen, Johnson, Gardiner and even Hainsey have expiring contracts.
Cap world reality is going to hit them hard.

The Kapanen to Chicago is pure gold too. Sure they will give up their 1st or Jokiharu for Kapanen. I know weed is legal now, but use some moderation boys.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Cant wait until this summer when Mathews, Marner, Kapanen, Johnson, Gardiner and even Hainsey have expiring contracts.

Keep in mind that Dubas stumbled his way into having to pay more for Nylander and is going to have to pay more for Marner because 8 years 9 mill per was too much for the Leafs in the summer.

Reactions: A91

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

Didn't you get the message

All players will easily be re signed and leafs will have lots of money to spend elsewhere.

According to most leaf fanz

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Didn't you get the message

All players will easily be re signed and leafs will have lots of money to spend elsewhere.

According to most leaf fanz

You guys don't understand. Everyone wants to take a discount to play for a hockey mad market. Nothing is as fulfilling as playing for the main character (team) of the NHL, not even millions of dollars!

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
Friedman's 31 thoughts suggesting there is disagreement amongst oilers brass in regards to who and what should be on the trading block. I'm so surprised.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Friedman's 31 thoughts suggesting there is disagreement amongst oilers brass in regards to who and what should be on the trading block. I'm so surprised.

Probably why Friedman has had to backtrack. His source is one of the ones being overruled.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
$10.5M out $13M in on the initial transaction. And waiving those guys doesn't make their salaries magically disappear unless they're claimed. it's very tight, plus there's the matter of needing to find a goalie for next year at some point.
I think Benning could be Traded right shot dman not expensive and only one year left

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Well we know Chia's job is on the line so I'm sure he wants everything on the table, others likely don't have the same motivating factors behind their decisions and might retain a level of common sense. It remains to be seen who wins that tug of war and what the ultimate cost will end up being.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
Friedman's 31 thoughts suggesting there is disagreement amongst oilers brass in regards to who and what should be on the trading blockI'm so surprised.

Not a bad thing. Perhaps if they had more in-house contention in the past, we’d be better off.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton

Non sensible ones "I think we should trade jesse for immediate help, someone like ferland"

Sensible ones: "I think we should trade jesse for immediate help AND a fifth round pick"

Uindicator

Sep 27, 2010
How in the hell is Ferland worth a 1st? That would be the dumbest trade chia could make , and that's saying a lot. Please God no!

Reactions: Canada Drai

Uindicator

Sep 27, 2010
We Have enough left shots on this team , atleast get a RH shot for our PP, it's not rocket science , last time our PP was actually good was when we had Letestu On the left face off circle. Is it really that hard to understand this ?

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
I would package the 1st + Puljujarvi + Spooner for Schwartz.

Yamamoto will be back soon. I have confidence that he will play well. If not, send him down and give him a full year in the AHL, boosting his confidence and giving him some consistency. If he plays well these are my lines when all Klefbom + Yama come back:

Chiasson - McDavid - Draisaitl
Schwartz - Nuge - Yamamoto
Lucic - Khaira - Rieder
Rattie - Brodziak - Kassian

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Jones
Manning
Benning
Petrovic
Not paying that much for a player that isn’t proven and hurt a lot. I don’t go by how a player produces for part of the season

Reactions: North
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad