-Yamo goes on LTIR
-We trade for JT Miller

*Didn't realize he was extended, no go then.*

Last edited:
Reactions: McTonyBrar

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Vrana (50%) for Yamamoto is something I’d try and pull off
I think we are leery on moving Yamamoto since he is good friends with Leon and McDavid. Look at how much the Leafs changed and they seemed completely lost last night

Excited to see who we bring in! Looking at our stats the last 25 games I think we have a real shot. Maybe too much hopium this morning but whatever let's goooo.
I have that same hope man!!! We finally have a top pair Dman who is actually amazing at defence and is actually good at making a first pass with great GREAT hockey IQ. Oh and he's f***ing huge and a veteran and can rookies around

Should I go on?

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Sucks on Bertuzzi but figured he would get priced out for Holland.

Expecting a 4C for sure. Maybe a RD. Guess we will see on a top 6 winger.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Not from what I've seen. Looked slow and soft. Maybe he will be motivated to play here and change that.
He's not overly physical for sure, but he's always been known as a great skater, it's why he was so highly thought of in his time as a prospect. That size with great skating was supposed to equal something else lol. I like the player though

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
It would be a mistake to not find a way to improve the top 6 RW situation.

We can safely assume improving on Jack Campbell would not be feasible, and improving on 1RD is also highly implausible and exorbitantly pricey.

We should not be satisfied with 1 random depth F deal that Holland appears to be suggesting. This team has a REAL chance. We’re a competitive team today, and that’s fine… but A “reasonable” 20G type RW would be a MAJOR boost to our chance to win the Big prize.

To me, looking at the balance of potential/rumoured availability, the possible price point, and the ability to contribute in a significant way…. A guy like Anthony Duclair would potentially be a high quality rental for this group.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad