Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Movie Poster Edition VI- "Kenny Lives"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
I don’t know if it will be nearly as high they have to resign pasta which is at least $3-4m of lost cap. Bergeron and krejci need to resign as well as orlov. Like this is their all in year as they have severe issues that could be a mid teens pick next year easily and I think yzerman identified that
Fair enough, that's a risk with a lot of teams though. In any case I probs would've tried to beat the price for Bertuzzi but not the end of the world.
At the end of the day, a 1st a lot for a guy who has missed most of the season and hasn’t really played well in the games he has played. Could have easily been AA all over again.
Definitely a big risk with Bertuzzi. I will say though he tends to be more useful when he's not scoring than AA whereas AA's only value is goals.
Vrana (50%) for Yamamoto is something I’d try and pull off
Do we even know the story with him? He went on player assistance program, was waived immediately, then hasn't been played since. I would not pull the trigger on him unless we know exactly what happened there.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Kane and Wilson on 1 team? imagine the hate we would receive....do it.

With Draisaitl in the middle.

946948898247831582.webp

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I think Backlund would be a great fit on this team....
Pricey but the perfect fit. There would have to be retention. No two ways about it but I've always liked the player. One of the best kept secrets in the NHL.

Now we have Ekholm I'd wager he'd lift his NTC.

Reactions: McWeber

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Nugent-Hopkins - McDavid - Hyman
Kane - Draisaitl - Wilson

That is a very good top 6. Can switch Nugent-Hopkins and Draisaitl if we decide to stack

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Namestnikov is a guy I've advocated for adding at many points in his career often likening him to a poor mans Nuge.

The issue though is he hasn't been good this season and he was in an ideal situation in TB with easy comp and easy zone starts on a good team and didn't really have it work out. My gut is saying we should steer clear of him, but him being our depth addition feels like a very Holland kind of move.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Namestnikov is a guy I've advocated for adding at many points in his career often likening him to a poor mans Nuge.

The issue though is he hasn't been good this season and he was in an ideal situation in TB with easy comp and easy zone starts on a good team and didn't really have it work out. My gut is saying we should steer clear of him, but him being our depth addition feels like a very Holland kind of move.
He would basically come costing $750k on the cap, he's a no brainer imo

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
Sucks that Bertuzzi is gone. Big price to pay for a rental
He's had a pretty crappy season so far as well but obviously a different thing joining a cup chasing Bruins team lead by Bergeron. They clearly hope he can return to last year's form in a new setting.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Really, Boston? Really?

What the hell is going on in the East?
I don’t know but it’s starting to look like Holland has no friends in this league. I hope he doesn’t think that because we beat the Leafs last night that his job is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad