Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Friedman: Kahun 1 year $975k

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
So are we in agreement that the writing is probably on the wall for Chiasson and his cap hit?

He's a versatile guy that can play anywhere in the lineup. I'm not sure our team is any better with him out of the lineup. He's been a good warrior for us. Hopefully we can use that cap for help on defence.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
So are we in agreement that the writing is probably on the wall for Chiasson and his cap hit?

He's a versatile guy that can play anywhere in the lineup. I'm not sure our team is any better with him out of the lineup. He's been a good warrior for us. Hopefully we can use that cap for help on defence.

Its interesting.....I wonder if Kennith holds onto everyon and just lets Tippett sort it out.

Khaira and Chiasson would be my picks to move out.....but they are special teams guys.....so maybe you dont mess with that since it was the teams strength.

Maybe Haas and Nygard start in AHL?

Reactions: McDoused

Beef Bacon

Jan 9, 2018
Would anyone trade kassian for Weegar? Would Florida? Sounds like he’s on the market and Florida said earlier this off season they were interested in getting tougher to play against.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Need one of Holland as Supergirl.
I can’t make the gems that del and the others do because idk whats a good app on my ipad to edit individual slides so the face wouldn’t be static, once I figure that out it’s game over. Can edit flames and leafs players in compromising positions ( :sarcasm: )

They suck ass but I made these 8bit ones though.
1B55E462-B7D0-4723-8BFA-21395A596A45.gif

H.O.P.E.
6C386870-CE32-4E62-B0A4-EC8FC106520F.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
I can’t make the gems that del and the others do because idk whats a good app on my ipad to edit individual slides so the face wouldn’t be static, once I figure that it’s game over. Can edit flames and leafs players in compromising positions ( :sarcasm: )

I made these 8bit ones though.
View attachment 375196

HOPE
View attachment 375197

Prepare for the wrath of Cloned.

Never block the face of Supergirl!
;)

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton

Khaira is far more likely to move than Chiasson. I think Khaira is a little easier to move than Chiasson due to salary. Haas is probably a better option at 4C than Khaira.

If one of Khaira and Chiasson have to go the Oilers are a better team keeping Chiasson. In a pinch Chiasson can play in the top 6.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, what the oilers need is less players who are tough to play against, maybe then we can be perennial round 1 losers like the leafs after getting run out of the building every playoff round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad