Post-Game Talk: Round Robin #1 - Hibernation Continues - Team of Gritty 4 BRUINS 1 F

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The only thing I enjoyed about that was when the broadcast crew threw shade at Jack Edwards' ridiculous icing count.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Right now, say Kase and Ritchie were ready to return. Which two come out?
-Kuhlman
-Bjork
-Studnicka
-someone on the fourth line?

Think this opinion changes as they play more of course. But curious of thoughts so far
If those two return I sit Nordstrom and one of Kuhlman or Bjork.

Reactions: Strafer

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
That game put me to sleep. They had no life, then I wake up and its 3-1, yeah that about sums it up.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
This game was basically a preseason game and the Bruins played like it..go all out for the reward of an extra lone change? No thanks

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
While there is still time to get this train on the rails , the scary thing is that they look way behind the two teams they have faced so far, and those aren't even the best teams. They look slow, the D looks horrible, the offence play selection is just brutal, goal tending has been meh at best. There isn't one player you can look at that looks like he's up to speed.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
While there is still time to get this train on the rails , the scary thing is that they look way behind the two teams they have faced so far, and those aren't even the best teams. They look slow, the D looks horrible, the offence play selection is just brutal, goal tending has been meh at best. There isn't one player you can look at that looks like he's up to speed.

Bruins don't need to go all out like the habs are at the moment.this means nothing

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Right now, say Kase and Ritchie were ready to return. Which two come out?
-Kuhlman
-Bjork
-Studnicka
-someone on the fourth line?

Think this opinion changes as they play more of course. But curious of thoughts so far
Personally I say Kuhlman comes out now regardless if anyone returns or not. Kuhlman simply is not good enough every offensive chance dies when the puck goes to him

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Bruins don't need to go all out like the habs are at the moment.this means nothing

There is the potential that Bergeron, Krejci
Marchand and especially Chara take longer to
round into PO form. They have had the equivalent of
a full offseason now. Someone like Chara can literally
lose it at age 43 here. He in particular looked slow
and lethargic. I don't think its co-incidence those
guys looked invisible at best. Halak who is up there
didn't look good either.

Reactions: Strafer

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
MTL looked like crap vs Toronto then upped the effort vs Pitt. All about what's at stake

Ya, fair enough but Pittsburgh didn't look particularly sharp last night either. Lots of blown chances to put it away and Price was on last night.

I mean at one point the Habs were getting out shot 18 to 6 and had a 2 goal lead. Not sure we can compare.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
So they get 1 less game without the last change if they get the 4 seed
Not crippling

It snowballs though. After round 1, they're already probably no\t getting home ice the next 2 rounds.

In these PO's it has never mattered less. Last change is the only advantage and that will only matter if it goes to 7 games.

I agree with it meaning less than ever, but it doesn't mean that it's meaningless.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad