Series Discussion: Round 1: Jets vs Blues

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Hey Nobody Important, I've always enjoyed your posts, and wondered if you'd be interested in attending a little social gathering with fellow Jet's fans on April the 15th or 16 th--for Game 4 that will be in St.Louis. The Fonz on here ( Arthur Fonzarelli) --has a connection with Can ad Inns, and can book us a booth at the Metropolitan Theatre, which has a huge screen, and you can watch the game and put a face to some of these posters here. We should have a lot in common, and something to talk about.

NOTE --This would "not" be for a Jet's home game, as many season's ticket holders would attend the Jet's game, and therefore would not attend--so it would have to be a road game. ( in St.Louis)

We're looking to get 10 -20 people come out, of all ages, so everybody can find someone to relate to. So far there is 8-9 people that are interested and pretty well confirmed. You can see who's coming in the thread called JETS MEETUP -- and see my post on (page 4 ) as to who's coming. Although I'm in my 50's, I can get along with people very well whether their 25 or 65, and have a good friendly conversation.

You are quite the "unique" character on here, and although your nobody important really, it would be great to meet you, and talk some Jet's Hockey. I believe you to be a season ticket holder, so this won't interfere with your routine --let me know ??

Note--I could not PM ( private message you) because your settings on your profile wouldn't allow it--I guess that's the way you want it ?? let me know--from --GNP

Thanks, but I'll pass. I'm actually quite boring IRL. Also, I fart a lot. :nod:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
“Every single team has a switch,” Paul Maurice said. “The source of energy is just so hard to manufacture during the regular season. It’s unreal. And then you get to the playoffs and it’s real. “You’re wired when you get to the rink and you’re excited all day and the night before you feel it coming.”

Paul Maurice is definitely relying on there being a "switch"

For his sake, he better damn well hope this team can actually find it, and then use it. It will be a long summer if the "switch" isn't working.

Doesn't matter if the switch is working if you have a bunch of burned out bulbs that need replacing. ;)

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It's in my nature. Sometimes my jokes go too far and I apologise for it.

But... you have to accept my apology. It's the Canadian way! We apologise for everything, and then we get forgiven! :laugh:

Hey, I liked it. But I was the guy pushing for more symbols of death and destruction on our 3rd jerseys. :sarcasm:

Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
The Jets forward lines remained the same up front as they did to finish the regular season.

The only difference on defence was Josh Morrissey was back in a familiar spot alongside Jacob Trouba.

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
Perreault-Hayes-Ehlers
Copp-Little-Laine
Lindholm-Lowry-Roslovic

Morrissey-Trouba
Chiarot-Byfuglien
Kulikov-Myers

Analyst365

Oct 24, 2011
Victoria

Whenever I see Bogdan ...

screen-shot-2015-04-08-at-151500.jpg

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Jets have been going downhill ever since doing that yoga group activity. They must get out of their collective rut by burning all their yoga pants and drink a can of beer, crush it on their heads and throw it contemptuously at a lama

Only if they do that while listening to Celine. She was totally the formula for winning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad