GDT: Round 1, Game 3: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | April 16th, 8PM MT - Home sweet home

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Is there a gif?

no gif, but maybe this awkward pic helps a little, haha

947270902.jpg.0.jpg

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
So, I just dove deep into Subban research. I always knew he was a bit of a dirty player, but there just seems to be endless examples of really dirty plays and him diving. I now have my current least favourite player in the league.

You cant hate him more than:

1. Sidney Crosby
2. Brad Marchand
3. Ryan Kessler
4. Chris Neil
5. Kevin Bieksa

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
I love G. Bourqe, this teams talent is so raw even Rantanen with his points is rounding out more. Jost, Compher, Zadorov you can see are putting it together slowly, they are on the cusp of growing into something good. What a good group of players this team has.

Reactions: 5280

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
The only reason to hate Crosby is because you are all out of Envy and want another negative emotion to feel towards him.

Guy has grown the game, become one of the all time greats and has done it all without being able to grow a real beard.

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
So by you guy's Sid Logical, if Todd Bertuzzi, donated all his money to charity, apologized, the kissed opposing players instead of throwing hits you would no longer have negative emotions because he has matured and a down to earth dude?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
So by you guy's Sid Logical, if Todd Bertuzzi, donated all his money to charity, apologized, the kissed opposing players instead of throwing hits you would no longer have negative emotions because he has matured and a down to earth dude?

Don’t know what’s going on right now, but Bertuzzi tried to kill somebody... live... in front of millions of people.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Don’t know what’s going on right now, but Bertuzzi tried to kill somebody... live... in front of millions of people.

I don't know what's funnier the fact that you think he actually tried to kill him or that millions of people watched a random hockey game.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's easy to hate guys like TOews and Crosby whiny and bitchy. I'm just surprised people are hating on the nasty side of the game right now. I mean did this team not employ Hinote,Mcloed, Deadmarsh, Kaspirtius, Messier and Lappy? You need these types ...hell some are my favourite non star avs.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's easy to hate guys like TOews and Crosby whiny and *****y. I'm just surprised people are hating on the nasty side of the game right now. I mean did this team not employ Hinote,Mcloed, Deadmarsh, Kaspirtius, Messier and Lappy? You need these types ...hell some are my favourite non star avs.
Things change with time, as with most things in life. Back then, that kind of stuff was appreciated and even advocated for. Today? The NHL is doing what it can to eliminate headshots from the game of hockey, and rightfully so.

You can't just blindside punch a dude in the back of the head and call it "playoff hockey." It's not playoff hockey.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Things change with time, as with most things in life. Back then, that kind of stuff was appreciated and even advocated for. Today? The NHL is doing what it can to eliminate headshots from the game of hockey, and rightfully so.

You can't just blindside punch a dude in the back of the head and call it "playoff hockey." It's not playoff hockey.

Maybe, I am a dinosaur and loves the DPE too much. I just don't think that side will ever be fully eradicated. Part of the culture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad