GDT: Round 1, Game 3: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | April 16th, 8PM MT - Home sweet home

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

PK swears he's gonna intimidate Nate. That's why he's talking this way. He was yapping at him and threatening him in the box, and he kept it up as they were skating out of the box at intermission, and Nate was just laughing at him the whole time. He knows what PK is all about, and he probably even likes PK because of his personality.

I'd take a PK vs MacKinnon matchup by Laviolette any day of the week, and so would Bednar. I think he'd turn him into Swiss cheese.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yeah.. I remember them chirping in the box and the look on MacKinnon's face was just 'Lol this guy, I see what you're doing'

If he does try it again I hope Z crushes him when he crosses the blue line.

Reactions: MacBradley

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Also, with the game 3 win, I now have to wear my Foppa jersey for every game.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
C’mon guys, that’s “just part of the game”, PK said so!

I wonder then, how understanding he was of this play, because afterall, it’s just “part of the game”...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
"Funny" that Nashville has to resort to playing dirtbag, cheapshot, thuggery against us...maybe they realize we're a team on the rise.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Hmmm, I wonder whose idea it was signing Nemeth anyway, anybody who knows?

My guess is Bednar himself wanted him after his years in the AHL, probably watching Nemeth a number of times playing for Texas Stars.

Possibly Landeskog had a good word for him because they played together as juniors in Stockholm but Bednar himself is my main guess.

He was a waiver pick up, we didn't sign him.

After that no clue.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
If the Avs hadn't decided to make it a beauty contest instead of going for more goals this game would have been even uglier for the Preds. Avs played awesome (but later too complicated) hockey.

Whoever threw the catfish onto the ice: Much, much love!

Also, the reffing in this series is a bit strange at times to say it nicely.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I wore the Avs Duchene t-shirt I got for cheap at their online store, it was only like, 10 bucks. It came in the mail maybe a week before the trade. Don't know if I wear that or the Stastny jersey I wore for Game 82.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad