Roster Speculation Pt. VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
That is a terrible stat to be among the league leaders in because it basically means you usually don't have the puck.

Funny how that stat is only bad when it fits someones narrative...yet everyone's favorite little toy is #1 in the league right now (Carrier).

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Not sure, but if a name like Larkin is in the mix, that's something you figure out after the fits of maniacal laughter have died down and the trade has been processed.
Larkin is at the tippy top of the list of guys I would dump a whole lot of our trade equity on in a heartbeat.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Not if it's an emergency recall. Okposo going on IR created an emergency recall condition.
Okposo going on IR did not create an emergency condition, as the team had twelve healthy forwards without him. Even if O'Regan had been an emergency recall, he'd still have to be down in Rochester when the deadline passes to be eligible for loan.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Okposo going on IR did not create an emergency condition, as the team had twelve healthy forwards without him. Even if O'Regan had been an emergency recall, he'd still have to be down in Rochester when the deadline passes to be eligible for loan.
Sobotka shouldn't count. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatanka

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
What's it take to get Ho-Sang here? His name has been floated a bunch through the years and the TSN trade bait list has him at #16. Was sat for several games recently and then responded with a hat trick and 6 points in 2 games. Something around Nylander? Could be a good change of scenery trade for both players. I don't think there's a worse fit for him in the league than a team who's GM is Lou Lamoriello. I think he's shown offensively he's ready. Certainly some risk there given his perceived attitude issues, but he's been a favorite of mine since his junior days.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
What's it take to get Ho-Sang here? His name has been floated a bunch through the years and the TSN trade bait list has him at #16. Was sat for several games recently and then responded with a hat trick and 6 points in 2 games. Something around Nylander? Could be a good change of scenery trade for both players. I don't think there's a worse fit for him in the league than a team who's GM is Lou Lamoriello. I think he's shown offensively he's ready. Certainly some risk there given his perceived attitude issues, but he's been a favorite of mine since his junior days.
yeah, I wouldnt mind taking a shot, he's dynamic offensively, but he's absolutely clueless defensively, so he'd fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad