Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part XV: Trading up or down? - Mod Warning post #450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I care about the future of the Rangers.

I don't hate the player. Can't stand you and the rest of the Zuccarello super pals though.

I'm fine with the Rangers trading Zucc. I just don't want them to trade him to a bottomfeeder team.

But that's ok, I can't stand people who have lost all common sense either. Like you are literally rooting for players to fail.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Panarin is one of the reasons I would move Zuccarello this off-season, along with Namestnikov/Sooner this off-season. Take the money allocated to those (2) guys and pursue Panarin next off-season.

I'd give Panarin $8.5m per season, no issue, for 7 years at the ripe old age of 27.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I'm fine with the Rangers trading Zucc. I just don't want them to trade him to a bottomfeeder team.

But that's ok, I can't stand people who have lost all common sense either. Like you are literally rooting for players to fail.

A bottom feeding team wouldn't trade for a 31 year old rental winger.......

Which shows me how little you actually understand how how professional hockey in the salary cap world works....

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Panarin is one of the reasons I would move Zuccarello this off-season, along with Namestnikov/Sooner this off-season. Take the money allocated to those (2) guys and pursue Panarin next off-season.

I'd give Panarin $8.5m per season, no issue, for 7 years at the ripe old age of 27.
f*** yes, all f***ing day long.

Guy would instantly become our best winger

Imagine a PP with Kreider shattenkirk zibanejad panarin and DeAngelo

Holy mother let me go change my pants now

Reactions: Rangers in 7

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

Panarin will get double digits, easily.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I can't blame him.

Buchie boy...I almost forgot about him. If he doesn't show more passion under Quinn he'll be shipped out for sure.
I think buch has been better than fine. For a 3rd round pick. I think his expectations vs vesey’s have been rediculous. By all account buch is better but vesey doesn’t get near the same shit as him

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Benning signed (1.9m AAV) for 2 years. Edmonton now has 10.8m left in cap space with 10 forwards, 5 defensemen and Nurse, Strome, Slepyshev and Pakarinen still RFA.

They are in a cap crunch

Reactions: TheTakedown

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Panarin Bozak Zucc
Kreider Zib Buch
Andersson Chytil Tkachuk
Vesey Namestnikov Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.