Lafreniere-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Kreider-Bozak-Chytil
Lemieux-Howden-Fast/UFA

Lindgren-Fox
Dunn-Trouba
LHD Survivor/Miller-DeAngelo

Igor-Georgiev/Vet. Min.

Buchnevich and/or Chytil to move moved at deadline.
I like the lines but i'm not trading Chytil for anything unless it's an overpayment. Need to keep guys on ELCs and Chytil has shown potential.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
hahah thank you my friend. Boy does huerter look like a dummy now. HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!!! @huerter
Congrats to Kane. He was drafted first overall the same year as Cherapanov, was the best player on 3 cup teams, speaks perfect English, and finally earned a letter this season.

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017
Interesting that there is such a big difference between Igor and Georgiyev. It's nice to see how you guys view these prospects. Yeah I'd totally be fine trying to make an offer for Georgiyev. Klefbomb is off the table just because his contract is too good. I'd offer Nurse but I can't see that being a realistic scenario due to him just signing a contract + being one of the leaders in the room.

Reactions: TheTakedown

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Interesting that there is such a big difference between Igor and Georgiyev. It's nice to see how you guys view these prospects. Yeah I'd totally be fine trying to make an offer for Georgiyev. Klefbomb is off the table just because his contract is too good. I'd offer Nurse but I can't see that being a realistic scenario due to him just signing a contract + being one of the leaders in the room.

I take it you didn’t pay much attention to the Rangers down the stretch.

Shesterkin looked like a future star.

Minmonster

May 13, 2018
I watched Dylan Holloway highlights. I think that he would be an excellent target. He brings the grit and toughness that Quinn spoke of, has size and position flexibility, is a 200 foot player and boy can he skate. I wonder if he will slide to the 22nd area and if jg would target.

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017
I watched Dylan Holloway highlights. I think that he would be an excellent target. He brings the grit and toughness that Quinn spoke of, has size and position flexibility, is a 200 foot player and boy can he skate. I wonder if he will slide to the 22nd area and if jg would target.

Do you think he's a center in the NHL? How much offense do you think he projects to have (top 6/middle 6)? Curious. He's a guy the Oilers were reportedly interested in and I'm so-so with him (I like Jarvis, Quinn, Mercer myself).

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
Haven’t heard anyone mention him, but what about bringing back Anisimov for short term help at center and reuniting him with Panarin? Should be pretty cheap, can help defensively and on the pk, and while not a 2c, has proven chemistry with Panarin.

Then trade Strome for help on defense or future assets. Have 3 fairly balanced lines:

Laf-Zib-Kakko
Panarin-AA-Buchnevich
Kreider-Chytil-Kravtsov
Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Did this actually happen?
Ef0RCQVWsAArwuu

Ef0RCQVX0AYvyqq

The fan appears to be a moron and is antagonizing him hard, but he's gotta walk away from this one. It's not a great look.

Reactions: RGY and GoAwayStaal

Minmonster

May 13, 2018
He averaged over 2 points per game in minors and played as a freshman on a stacked Wisconsin team with turcotte and coalfield. The scoring may not be there right away but he brings the sandpaper that the Rangers are interested in. The kid can really move.

Minmonster

May 13, 2018
If the Oilers recouped a 2nd rounder, would you accept Georgiyev for a 2020 2nd?
That's about the right value. There is about a 50-50 split on this board whether he's more valuable to keep than as a trade chip but the valuation seems pretty on target.

Minmonster

May 13, 2018
I would personally be ok with trading Georgie for a 2nd and keeping hank as a backup for 1 year. I think that you put the ball in hanks court to determine if that's a role he's comfortable with. If not, he can then decide whether he would agree to be shopped or retire. I'm in no rush to push the best player the team has had in the last decade+ out the door. This rebuild has gone better than anyone expected and I'm fine with allowing smith, hank and staal ride it out at the expense of strome and fast. I would lock up Deangelo though. I think that wall has potential and could be a backup in a year or two. We need to ride this thing out one more year without crazy commitments like the krieder and trouba contracts to have flexibility for 2021. I want to see what we have in miller, hajek and Barron before buying out left defenseman. Also, I'm about to be crucified for this but I thought staal played better this year than the last 2 before and was decent during the playin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad