Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
My first first
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 3.20.43 PM.png

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
How high can that 2nd #1 be?

20th, but only if 4 teams ranked lower than CAR in the reg season reach their respective conference final and if CAR loses in the 1st or 2nd round.

Out of the teams left, these are:
CLB, NYI, MTL in the east
DAL, CGY, CHI, ARI, VAN in the west

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm looking forward to Brady being the gift that keeps on giving.

- Cap space created on being traded.

- Knocked Jesper out in the first few minutes helped secure the lottery pick.

- His play in Bruins series is in the process of improving the pick we got for him.

Thanks Brady in advance.
4D chess from Gorton from the get go.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm not in a rush to trade DeAngelo, but Gorton would be fool hardy to at not at least listen at what the offers may be. If he can pull off playing on the left side, that's definitely preferable. He'd look good next to Trouba.

Reactions: mschmidt64

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Three trade proposals and a lineup:

Henrik agrees to be a backup until the end of his contract (i.e. next year).
Marc Staal is bought out.
Jesper Fast walks.

1. Tony Deangelo and Brendan Smith to the Golden Knights for Paul Stastny, Peyton Krebs, and an unprotected first round pick in 2022.

2. Alex Georgiev and Ryan Strome to the Flames for Elias Lindholm

3. Pavel Buchnevich, Libor Hajek and Lias Andersson to the Oilers for Darnell Nurse and Jesse Puljujarvi

2020 Lineup:

Panarin-Zibanejad-Lindholm
Lafreniere-Stastny-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravtsov
Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

Nurse-Trouba
Lindgren-Fox
Reunanen/K'Andre-van Riemsdyk (signed)

Igor
Henrik

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: mschmidt64

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I'm not in a rush to trade DeAngelo, but Gorton would be fool hardy to at not at least listen at what the offers may be. If he can pull off playing on the left side, that's definitely preferable. He'd look good next to Trouba.
I’d rather build around the younger, far superior dman who will sign cheaper than the older, slow, low IQ dman whos signed to a mammoth deal

Does anyone have info on his NTC? Isn’t it not supposed to kick in until the offseason?

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
I’d rather build around the younger, far superior dman who will sign cheaper than the older, slow, low IQ dman whos signed to a mammoth deal

Does anyone have info on his NTC? Isn’t it not supposed to kick in until the offseason?
League hasn't declared when this season's contracts expire and next season's contracts kick in. Logic would suggest sometime after the final game of the playoffs.

There is also generally a period of time after the playoffs conclude and before free agency kicks in. The draft is usually held during this period, enabling the trading of contract rights prior to free agency for draft picks and/or players. I imagine that GMs will push the league to preserve that ability this offseason, in the interest of maintaining normalcy of business operations.

Last edited:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Three trade proposals and a lineup:

Henrik agrees to be a backup until the end of his contract (i.e. next year).
Marc Staal is bought out.
Jesper Fast walks.

1. Tony Deangelo and Brendan Smith to the Golden Knights for Paul Stastny, Peyton Krebs, and an unprotected first round pick in 2022.

2. Alex Georgiev and Ryan Strome to the Flames for Elias Lindholm

3. Pavel Buchnevich, Libor Hajek and Lias Andersson to the Oilers for Darnell Nurse and Jesse Puljujarvi

2020 Lineup:

Panarin-Zibanejad-Lindholm
Lafreniere-Stastny-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravtsov
Lemieux-Howden-Gauthier

Nurse-Trouba
Lindgren-Fox
Reunanen/K'Andre-van Riemsdyk (signed)

Igor
Henrik

Thoughts?

1. Better than the other proposal, but I still don't like it.
2. Flames never do this
3. I don't want Puju or Nurse.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

do you have info on the part where DeAngelo is open to signing a cheaper long term contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad