Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIV: Less than 24 hours till draft time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
I don't think he has the playmaking for PPG but I'm high on him as well. He's scored some very high skill goals. Just needs consistency like many young players.
I get why PPG may be a bit high. I just see parallels to Zibanejad in terms of the "timeline" of his development

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Dmen can take 4 5 years to be ready. You do need them always coming. Frankly behind Lundkvist we don’t even have another righty d that has an nhl future here or to use in a trade. Maybe skinner but that’s a stretch. Probably should start thinking about that soon.
Good point. Makes sense they start “pre-filling”. Maybe not with 22 but could certainly see them drafting more D than many would have expected.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I do hope we see at least two noteworthy trades tonight. NHL wide. Not necessarily a block buster, but legitimate NHL player movement.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Yeah, but I think it’s important to keep a careful perspective on these things, because the viewpoint can often be the complete opposite.

I love getting info. I just don’t want to see a bunch of posters flipping out because the nature of that info being what it — of course — is.
Love you Ola, it’s all happening starting in 2 hours.

Reactions: Ola
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad