Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIV: Less than 24 hours till draft time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Most teams will only be making one deal, maybe two all offseason due to all the restrictions and weird situations league-wide. Because of that there is a much greater likelihood that other GMs that are going to be making very few moves have cold feet and want to be sure they are nailing it if they are pulling the trigger. I'd bet we've been very close with a couple deals in the last 24 hours and the other GMs are dancing scared.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
All of the huge things I can think of like Panarin and the McDonagh trade day, the site was dead for hours. Maybe the thread right after we won 1OA filled up super fast with hundreds of people basically saying "yeah this is good" but it didn't quite kill the servers?

There's a lot more to say when we are speculating about a thousand different iterations of moves with varying players involved. When a deal or two is made, the takes can usually be sorted out in a half a dozen or so posts each.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I think some of the charm with Anderson is genuine. When he is healthy, he skates very well, he hits and he hustles. He knows where the net is. One of my scout friends describes him as "a good ol' Canadian boy".

The problem is how do you value him given his last season and the fact that he is a year away from UFA?

I would shudder to acquire a player who doesn't know where the net is.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Am I the only person who when I click on this thread I only see the first 2 posts then a video ad, and no more posts? Even though it says there are 16. It's happening in other threads too

Reactions: Cmox

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Am I the only person who when I click on this thread I only see the first 2 posts then a video ad, and no more posts? Even though it says there are 16. It's happening in other threads too
No, leave the live thread group and you will can view.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I had this same problem click on live thread and leave the group

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
And I didn't even do that much.

Either you guys are getting neurotic or I'm getting old.
Why-Not-Both-meme.png

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad