Speculation: Roster Building Thread III (2019/2020) - Tick Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I didn’t even want Panarin but Jesus Christ man get over it already.
grumpy-cat-meme-00.jpg
Hey hey hey now @Kupo we are not allowed to criticize anyone around here! That is a violation!

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Kupo

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I mean, I understand the concern. These things can turn really fast. Let’s say that the best happens. Kakko and Kravtsov are legitimate elite forwards. Miller or Fox or whoever is a top-pair D. Shesterkin is a bonafide starter. That has the potential to be a TON of money tied up in just a few players on their second contracts, all of which hit within the span of a couple of years. It would be a very, very tough cap situation.

But as you said, it’s hard to imagine that this was not considered by our front office in their planning. It also falls under the category of “good problems to have.”
To be fair if all those things happen, we probably win a cup and we can live with selling off one of the pieces, recouping younger assets, while still having a very good team to possibly win another.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
You seem to be struggling to follow along. Pretty obvious I led with Lundy and then mentioned Staal. So much for a debate you want.

I’ll give you the victory

Back after this . . . .
Ok, so now it is both. This is not about a victory or a loss. This is about me asking you what is the impetus for either to waive their NTC and what is this writing on the wall that you are referring to?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Ok, so now it is both. This is not about a victory or a loss. This is about me asking you what is the impetus for either to waive their NTC and what is this writing on the wall that you are referring to?

Who is Harry Carson?

A simple google search including Rangers, rebuild, Lundy and writing on the wall provides you enough info to catch on.

Last edited:

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Who is Harry Carson?

A simple google search including Rangers, rebuild, Lundy and writing on the wall provides you enough info to catch on.

You seem to be struggling to follow along. Pretty obvious I led with Lundy and then mentioned Staal. So much for a debate you want.

I’ll give you the victory

Back after this . . . .
You're new here. Well, newish. Let me give you some advice. If you tone down the smarmy level of your posts by about 1,000 you might find that people are willing to engage in a reasonable discussion.

Last edited:

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Who is Harry Carson?

Harry Carson is a former NFL player who retired. At a time when his contract ran out, as I recall and he did not seek a new one.

Harry Carson is NOT Henke or Stall, with multiple years and young families in the NY area. So again I ask (is it yet again?), what is the impetus for them to simply march into Gorton's office and inform them that they have waived their NTC?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Harry Carson is a former NFL player who retired. At a time when his contract ran out, as I recall and he did not seek a new one.

Harry Carson is NOT Henke or Stall, with multiple years and young families in the NY area. So again I ask (is it yet again?), what is the impetus for them to simply march into Gorton's office and inform them that they have waived their NTC?

Wrong about Carson and it’s obvious you’re missing the point and now points

Enjoy

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
You're new here. Well, newish. Let me give you some advise. If you tone down the smarmy level of your posts by about 1,000 you might find that people are willing to engage in a reasonable discussion.

Based on the likes and quotes i’d say i’m doing pretty well. Have to identify those types to avoid though

Messaging is pretty easy to follow

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Based on the likes and quotes i’d say i’m doing pretty well. Have to identify those types to avoid though

49 likes in 140 posts for someone who has been here exclusively through the "like" period isn't something to be proud of, exactly. I'm just curious who you used to be.

Nopuckluck?
LOL, literally right as I asked who he used to be...

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
49 likes in 140 posts for someone who has been here exclusively through the "like" period isn't something to be proud of, exactly. I'm just curious who you used to be.

LOL, literally right as I asked who he used to be...

I’m here to talk Rangers detective. I’m me and that’s it

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Now we’re referencing our “likes” for credibility around here....what’s next? How many times were “quoted” to show were being engaged by other posters?

Really silly but quite entertaining.

Happened already (not referencing the number, but still...):

If you liked this post, please remember to smash that like button.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
That does very little for me. If he doesn't do well he's got a serious problem. He should do very well. Still hasn't proved anything in the NHL.

Yeah, if he doesn’t flourish he might be done and that’s yet another high pick the Oilers missed on. As far as Esa, who claims it takes something extra to be an Oiler (he said something like that) I have to wonder if he’s speaking about the brutal travel or is he really trying to allow this awful regime to ride the coat tails of the great Oiler teams from yesteryear. Com’on

Reactions: bobbop

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Now we’re referencing our “likes” for credibility around here....what’s next? How many times were “quoted” to show were being engaged by other posters?

Really silly but quite entertaining.
Jesus is there even a thing that shows you how many times you've been quoted? I remember a couple years ago when they instituted the "like" thing most of us were skeptical, like it was going to become Facebook here. I think it has been fine once everyone adjusted.

Reactions: RGY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad