Speculation: Roster Building Thread III (2019/2020) - Tick Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Jesus is there even a thing that shows you how many times you've been quoted? I remember a couple years ago when they instituted the "like" thing most of us were skeptical, like it was going to become Facebook here. I think it has been fine once everyone adjusted.

The only thing that matters is how many times you've been reported.

If you haven't been reported at least once then you are nothing to me.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Thank you for the like and quote, that’ll boost my cred enough to get through the week
You have to have a certain amount of Likes and Quoted posts to be allowed to post once the season starts otherwise your account gets put on hold until after the Cup Finals are completed. The number can be met by a combination of the two categories to help increase the chance of meeting the bar.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Wrong about Carson and it’s obvious you’re missing the point and now points

Enjoy
What part of Carson am I wrong on? That he did in fact have a contract that extended and he choose to walk away from it? Fine, if that is the case then ok. Any other points that are being missed?

One is however curious as to why you steadfastly refuse to answer fairly direct questions? Seems to me that that the questions I have repeatedly asked of you should be pretty simply to answer.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
To be fair if all those things happen, we probably win a cup and we can live with selling off one of the pieces, recouping younger assets, while still having a very good team to possibly win another.

This is more or less what’s happening in Toronto. Where is their Cup?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
As I've said before, if Kakko, Kravtsov, Fox, Shestyorkin etc all play well enough on their entry level contract to get PAID on their second contracts, I'm going to be glad they had Panarin and Trouba around during their ELCs to take advantage of that production from light cap charges.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This is more or less what’s happening in Toronto. Where is their Cup?
I don’t believe they have the Defense to back up the forward group. Don’t think they developed in that area.

I am not high on Frederik Andersson but he seems to be passable for their goaltending position. I know they added Muzzin and now Barrie, but they also just let Gardiner walk. Now of course the defense could be the better trade off there but bottom line is they didnt get the appropriate development on the backend.

In the scenario I quoted originally, we are assuming our defensive prospects pull through effectively. We just need 2 out of the 8-10 we value to be able to do so. We have increased our chances by accumulating a lot there.

Again just quoting the situation in which most of our prospects hit their ceiling.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
If there’s ever any discrepancy over my Post/Like ratio, take it up with these fine members who ironically have nothing to ever say, but always seem to like my posts.

Bless This Dress
Thirty Two
Nyr2k3
MegustaElNyr
Singndablues
BoppityBop
NyrFlyLine
ShooterScooter
Gaggleline
Rangerboiiiiii
Rangergirl
Rangerman