Rumor: ROR deal already agreed upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
For perspective....bozak 3 yrs at 5 per vs ROR 5 yrs at 5 per actually paid vs 7,5 cap hit....

I guess St. Louis is tanking.....

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Guessing that means St. Louis is out of the ROR trade talks now?

Kind of glad, if so.

As At. Louis fans said, Armstrong hasn't really ever traded away a prospect who ended up being very good.

Takeya

Jun 21, 2018
this was the better deal for st louis getting ROR would have set them back if he does not pan out
buffalo wanted too much for him

Reactions: 67Blues

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
2019 1st (unprotected), Jordan Kyrou, ? What is the tertiary assett here given the 1st 2 pieces value?

Edit: Nvm, I see my nightmare is happening and we're getting Bozak. I need tequila right ****ing now.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Its 3yrs..... and 40-50pt RHS centerman. I prefer this to whatever overpayment it would be for 7.5m of 60pts.
ROR’s value is not based on his point production. He is a great #2 center that plays a 200 foot game.

I’ll be very happy if he is still a sabres at the end of the day. I’d much rather see them ship out dead weight like Girgs and Larsson for bags of pucks.

Keeping ROR outs Mitts where he should be in his rookie season, the 3rd line.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
ROR’s value is not based on his point production. He is a great #2 center that plays a 200 foot game.

I’ll be very happy if he is still a sabres at the end of the day. I’d much rather see them ship out dead weight like Girgs and Larsson for bags of pucks.

Keeping ROR outs Mitts where he should be in his rookie season, the 3rd line.
Wont argue that, good luck next year

Reactions: Mergus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad