News Article: Rookie Tournament Roster and Discussion

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Sorry if it's already been posted ....is there a stream for this game? Getting to watch the leafs get destroyed was glorious

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
For those asking about Perron, played against him younger and my buddy played with him in Rouyn Noranda. Really good skater with good hands, size and speed could be an issue but seems to have the drive

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
For those asking about Perron, played against him younger and my buddy played with him in Rouyn Noranda. Really good skater with good hands, size and speed could be an issue but seems to have the drive

So he's a really good skater who is also a slow skater?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
What did he say? Missed it

In my car and on my phone ATM, may give a rundown later but basically he was asked what Prince needs to do to make the big team and his reply was "well..... Be better." paraphrasing: it is clear that prince is the most talented skater on the ice, and you watch one game and you say he is ready for the NHL, then the next game you watch you see many faults. Consistency is what Prince needs to work on.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
So he's a really good skater who is also a slow skater?

Haha thanks for pointing my mistake, wrote my sentence first then edit and forgot to remove speed the 2nd time. Not an english speaker 1st. But yeah like I said he is small I wanted to say strenght could be an issue, but he's a hard worker

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
These invitee D just can't deal with the first rounders Chicago has out there. MacNeil, Hartman and TT are working them over right now.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
How is it impossible for us to "claim victory"?

The colour commentator is clueless. We can be tied with two teams at 2-1, I don't think there is an official tie breaker for 3 way ties

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad