HF Habs: Rookie tournament 2019 (9-5 to 9-10)

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Practice only @15h00 today.

Welcome day and presentation before going foward with the group.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Translation: Vejdemo will not take part in the rookie tournament despite being eligible. But he is 24 and already has one full season of AHL plus 3 pro seasons in Sweden, so Habs opted to have him only take part in Montreal's main camp.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

Translation: Vejdemo will not take part in the rookie tournament despite being eligible. But he is 24 and already has one full season of AHL plus 3 pro seasons in Sweden, so Habs opted to have him only take part in Montreal's main camp.

makes total sense

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
You mean like that passionate speech Bouchard gave at the start of camp last year? I think it was at the beginning of rookie camp. Bouchard can really get deeply involved.

I said it all year last year and will continue to say it, this guy is the absolute right guy to head Habs' prospects development.

I remember a clip from development camp in July, when all the players were sitting on the soccer field at the practice facility, the first thing you see is Bouchard running to get in front of everyone to start his speech. The guy's got energy and I love it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I said it all year last year and will continue to say it, this guy is the absolute right guy to head Habs' prospects development.

I remember a clip from development camp in July, when all the players were sitting on the soccer field at the practice facility, the first thing you see is Bouchard running to get in front of everyone to start his speech. The guy's got energy and I love it.

Bouchard is the complete polar opposite of Lefebvre. We know a good thing when we have one, after what we've been through with Lefebvre.

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Im not able to watch the Saturday game, does anyone know a way to rewatch it. Does RDS post the game after?

Last edited:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
We just heard nothing today from the first practice... :(

For Ottawa:

Sylvain St-Laurent@Syl_St_LaurentTrios des recrues des #Sens: Formenton-Brown-Batherson, Davidsson-Norris-Gruden, Abramov-Beaudin-Véronneau, Trépanier-Kastelic-Sturtz.#LeDroitContinue

Josh Norris won't play against MTL Saturday.
That 1st line will be hard to contain during that game, Batherson is a pretty impressive player.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Why is there no report after today’s practise?

There is... Poehling, Primeau and Suzuki in individual interviews (videos) here:
https://www.rds.ca/hockey/canadiens...es-pour-briller-au-camp-des-recrues-1.6920251

Suzuki was told he needs to be comfortable to play both C and RW at the rookie camp because they still don't know whether he would slot at C or RW in the main camp. He's been talking to Kotka about how it is to come in as 'the new guy who needs to steal a roster spot from somebody' to manage his own expectations and mindset. He spent the last few days skating with "pros" so I assume Kotka, Little Mete and the gang.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Why Alzner was there ? Just to make a visit ?

EDuOQTYWwAEkntU.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1