Ronalds ĶēniņÅ¡ -- Ronnies Hockeys -- The Mightiest of Latvians.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I absolutely loved this guy in the prospects scrimmage... but it's a prospects scrimmage... I appreciate signing a guy based on turning-heads but this seems a touch premature to me.

Oh well, much better than Steve Anthony or Kellan Tochkin IMO.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I absolutely loved this guy in the prospects scrimmage... but it's a prospects scrimmage... I appreciate signing a guy based on turning-heads but this seems a touch premature to me.

Oh well, much better than Steve Anthony or Kellan Tochkin IMO.

I have no idea who this guy is...But Im assuming that he was at camp...So perhaps they have scouted him beforehand, and have all the data from testing and on ice activities we don't see...

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Umm... No Horvat or Shinkaruk signing yet... But this guy!?

Horvat and Shinkaruk have their rights held by the Canucks, and their contracts will be largely predetermined dollar-wise based on their draft position. What's the hurry?

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
^ Invite.

You probably couldn't since English doesn't have the sounds the "Ķ" and "ē" in his name make, so I guess a simplified Keninsh will have to do, or you can call him Ronny King, since that's what "Ķēniņš" means.

Awesome nickname.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Big body forward with decent hands. Played awesome with Gaunce in the scrimmage.

Pascal85

Oct 1, 2012
Zürich, Switzerland
A great adding to the Canucks Roster (when he makes it) Was one of the best Players here in Zurich. I played with him Junior a few years ago. Big guy not afraid of going to "where it hurts", can read the game and is a hard worker on the boards.

He gets loaned from Vancouver to Zurich for the upcoming season (so he can finish his contract in Zurich) Expect him to develop this season and to be ready for the Nucks in 2014 / 2015 ! :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad