Roll Call - Isles/Devils

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Apparently this is going to be the roll call thread for 'every' game, evidently saving bandwidth.

I'll be back in 120 for this one.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
Anyone going to the Isles/Devs on Sunday at the Coliseum? Hoping I won't be the only Devils fan there. I'm in section 116 wearing my Marty jersey.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Anyone going to the Isles/Devs on Sunday at the Coliseum? Hoping I won't be the only Devils fan there. I'm in section 116 wearing my Marty jersey.

Well, the last time there on opening night there were approx 3 to 4k people in Devils gear, chances are a few of them will return this Sunday.
But it is Super Bowl Sunday.

Any crowd predictions for tomorrow night, PTC?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Any crowd predictions for tomorrow night, PTC?

It should be a sellout with the actual crowd over 17,000. The only significant quantity of seats left is the clubs and the shoot twice far corners (the latter will likely be sold off by tomorrow afternoon). Stubhub supply is down to a manageable number (~350) with 26 hours to go before the cutoff.

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
I think we lucked out by getting this game as opposed to the Super Bowl Sunday game in the Devils-Islanders home-and-home. I imagine the Isles are having a lot of trouble trying to sell out Nassau on a day many will be at Super Bowl parties.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It should be a sellout with the actual crowd over 17,000. The only significant quantity of seats left is the clubs and the shoot twice far corners (the latter will likely be sold off by tomorrow afternoon). Stubhub supply is down to a manageable number (~350) with 26 hours to go before the cutoff.

Jeff will "Dolan" the clubs until companies actually buy them up.

SH (previously sold) had over 800 tix yesterday morning, a lot have moved since.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
We might open the season with 4 straight sell outs. No fans brah.

That would be nice.

Then TB on Game-5 next Thursday night which is a bucket of cold water.

If DSA is reading, make the TB game a College Night and offer group dicounts for the balconies for that game to try to get it to at least 15k.

The game after that has Gomez potential too, Pittsburgh coming to town for a Saturday 1pm faceoff (sea of black and gold brah).

devils1119

Aug 24, 2008
New Jersey
That would be nice.

Then TB on Game-5 next Thursday night which is a bucket of cold water.

If DSA is reading, make the TB game a College Night and offer group dicounts for the balconies for that game to try to get it to at least 15k.

The game after that has Gomez potential too, Pittsburgh coming to town for a Saturday 1pm faceoff (sea of black and gold brah).

Don't you mean Parise? :sarcasm:

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
how unbelievably relevant.

anyone know where the living social deal gets you? i think we went for the higher priced ones, so probably somewhere in the 100's. LGD

higher priced ones should be downstairs, but you never know

I bought the 100's level $29 ones for last Friday vs. WSH and ended up in 214. I emailed living social and got $50 bucks free out of it. on the other hand, I ordered 100 level seats from living social one of last year's games and ended up sitting downstairs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad