Roll Call - Isles/Devils

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I injured my leg playing hockey last year and felt uncomfortable sitting in my regular season ticket seats so I got relocated to these tables in the same section for no extra charge and it was really nice, good view and you can watch another game on the monitor.

And they are basically the same box office price as the seats in the balcony.

If I was looking for 4 seats today I would go with them.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
And they are basically the same box office price as the seats in the balcony.

If I was looking for 4 seats today I would go with them.
Definitely, great deal for tonight and the other tickets available in the 100's are over a hundred backs because they're at center ice.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Good crowd, wasnt a true sellout but the crowd was great.

Looks like the Devils took all of those large pockets of seats in the lower bowl and invited every peewee hockey team for free. :sarcasm: I would say under 100 flyer fans there, it was great.

Volchenkovs Face

Oct 10, 2010
You have to know, the black seats never get people to sit in them. Most the people sit up on the main concourse either at the bar or at their private tables. Its way too ****in corporate down there, and people will get thrown out for being obnoxious. I've gotten thrown out of there with friends for cursing too much and annoying this couple's children.

Besides my ***** fit, the crowd was as out of sync as the players. God it was awful. Still there was more excitement than a mid season game.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Decent crowd but a rather dull atmosphere for a Devils-Flyers game. Maybe because there were hardly any Flyers fans there, which was surprising.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You have to know, the black seats never get people to sit in them. Most the people sit up on the main concourse either at the bar or at their private tables. Its way too ****in corporate down there, and people will get thrown out for being obnoxious. I've gotten thrown out of there with friends for cursing too much and annoying this couple's children.

Besides my ***** fit, the crowd was as out of sync as the players. God it was awful. Still there was more excitement than a mid season game.

The poster wasn't talking about the black seats...there were plenty of other lower bowl seats that got magically filled with kids, some sellout :laugh:

Whatever crowd was there was good, but it was not a sellout (despite the Devils calling it as such). Unless someone besides JVB paid for the kids' tickets :sarcasm:

devils1119

Aug 24, 2008
New Jersey

I disagree, I sat a few rows back from the Flyers penalty box and the crowd down there was rowdy all game, yelling at all of the Flyers in the penalty box. I thought the crowd was great.

Gourley

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
I disagree, I sat a few rows back from the Flyers penalty box and the crowd down there was rowdy all game, yelling at all of the Flyers in the penalty box. I thought the crowd was great.

I'm going to agree with you, I was in section 122 and it was wild as all get out. A few flyers fans got in that section and didnt stop hearing **** from us. Eventually they gave up and agreed there team sucks.

The best part of the night had to been the bathroom near the PNC tower upper level, after the game a few fans were screaming at the flyers fans saying they can't piss in our stadium. It was so loud, I defentally got a few laughs from in there

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
I sat in section 4. Some dude in a plaid shirt sitting in section 6 kept yelling at Bryzgalov how he wasn't a very good goalie and that he apparently sucks ass. My insults that got me praise were much better ^_^

Also I popped upstairs to say hai to you all!

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The poster wasn't talking about the black seats...there were plenty of other lower bowl seats that got magically filled with kids, some sellout :laugh:

Whatever crowd was there was good, but it was not a sellout (despite the Devils calling it as such).

It was the worst Dolan Fairy Magic that The Rock has seen.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
I sat in section 4 as well and it was a great atmosphere all game. I had a damn good time.

What row were you in?

And it wasn't as horrible as some of you guys are making it out to be. The clubs looked like how the clubs always look, the empty sections were the sections on each side of the clubs 21, 17, 10, and 6 were half full it looked.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What row were you in?

And it wasn't as horrible as some of you guys are making it out to be. The clubs looked like how the clubs always look, the empty sections were the sections on each side of the clubs 21, 17, 10, and 6 were half full it looked.

I was in row 21, had a Salvador Christmas jersey on haha.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Decent crowd but a rather dull atmosphere for a Devils-Flyers game. Maybe because there were hardly any Flyers fans there, which was surprising.

Definitely far fewer flyers fans than I expected. I didn't exactly expect a "sea of orange" but I didn't think it would be as little (or possibly fewer) as it was for the playoff games. And I must say it was a much welcomed site. Sold the place out without an "invasion" of flyers fans, so I'm even more satisfied with the type of turnout. Even if it wasn't as loud of an atmosphere as you would like. Lets just say the fans were shaking off some rust too :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad