Roll Call - Isles/Devils

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
higher priced ones should be downstairs, but you never know

I bought the 100's level $29 ones for last Friday vs. WSH and ended up in 214. I emailed living social and got $50 bucks free out of it. on the other hand, I ordered 100 level seats from living social one of last year's games and ended up sitting downstairs.

uhh i heard a very similar story from the guy sitting next to me at that game. he was in row 2, i forget the section. possibly you? i cant remember if that guy had that experience, or his friend did. but at one point i asked him what he got in his bag.

thanks for the info

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
uhh i heard a very similar story from the guy sitting next to me at that game. he was in row 2, i forget the section. possibly you? i cant remember if that guy had that experience, or his friend did. but at one point i asked him what he got in his bag.

thanks for the info

nah wasn't me...we were in 214 row 4 I think.

but again, I emailed them and they were very apologetic and gave me $50 for free so...no harm no foul

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
nah wasn't me...we were in 214 row 4 I think.

but again, I emailed them and they were very apologetic and gave me $50 for free so...no harm no foul

ah. they mustve screwed up quite a few, but it seems like they rectified each case, so thats good. thnx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad