Roll Call - Isles/Devils

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
So, it's been confirmed, we host the 2nd Raters on the 22nd. Taking into the account that we haven't won our home opener in...how many years now?

Who's going? I'll be going and early to stuff my face full of McDonalds and Hells so I don't buy anything inside.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'll be there early to stock up on as much food and merch inside as I can :sarcasm: although the chef at the Goal Bar food stand was coming up with some pretty creative dishes last season, hopefully he is back

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If circumstantial evidence is a guide, I'd say the fact this thread has been open for > an hour and has only 2 replies is troubling. :scared:

Typically you'd be at 22 by now.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i still need to hear about ticket prices. if they are slashed, im there. if not..idk

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If circumstantial evidence is a guide, I'd say the fact this thread has been open for > an hour and has only 2 replies is troubling. :scared:

Typically you'd be at 22 by now.

Usually tickets are on sale by now. This is a little different, no? Only the sth's can say with any certainty they're going at this point lol, assuming they didn't already make alternate plans for a date less than two weeks away.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Usually tickets are on sale by now. This is a little different, no? Only the sth's can say with any certainty they're going at this point lol, assuming they didn't already make alternate plans for a date less than two weeks away.

Speaking of which ... if anyone needs tix for opening night, send me a PM :cry:

DGen

Feb 20, 2007
Northern New Jersey
2uswi9e.jpg

:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll be there.. I was really hoping the home opener would be the rags, not the stupid ass flyers. I'm sick of seeing them open with the flyers.

I know, and we usually come out flat. Last year we gave a nice humangous beeg shutout to Bryz.:rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad