GDT: ROC vs Sweden

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
NOw we hoping for Finland. Sweden little brother who learn them play pro hockey. Go Finland. Finns get crazy when heaing that but its a fact. Anyway it was close but no cigar, ROC has some heavy names that Swedens did not have.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Oh, well, now at least I can watch the medel round without being nervous. This team Sweden wasn't better than this, didn't deserve a place in the QF

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
I don’t blame the players who showed up, all the ones who refused to represent our country can eat shit

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
Hey slovaks, I heard the czech coach said your team is a bunch of goats.
jets-center-mark-scheifele-goats.jpg

Reactions: Jussi and romelson

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
If Sweden had won in OT, there would still be a little chance for quarterfinal, but now of course it's over. It's like I said, at least one of the top ice hockey nations will miss the quarterfinal. Canada is still in danger too despite the loss of Kazahkstan against Norway.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Hard to not be pissed about this but it’s one year and doesn’t really matter too much. Hopefully Garpenlöv gets sacked now.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
If Sweden had won in OT, there would still be a little chance for quarterfinal, but now of course it's over. It's like I said, at least one of the top ice hockey nations will miss the quarterfinal. Canada is still in danger too despite the loss of Kazahkstan against Norway.
That is true, but Canada seems to be gaining momentum and have played much better since arrival of Magiapane. Still, tough test against finns.

Reactions: Czechboy

Tmu84

- Tmuussoni
Feb 2, 2011
Funland
This really has been one of the most bizarre tournaments i have seen so far. Quite surprising results.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
Hard to not be pissed about this but it’s one year and doesn’t really matter too much. Hopefully Garpenlöv gets sacked now.
I don’t see that happening, but one can hope he learns from this experience and is more prepared next time. The real prize is the Olympics afterall not the E-level WC.

Reactions: AB13

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
NOw we hoping for Finland. Sweden little brother who learn them play pro hockey. Go Finland. Finns get crazy when heaing that but its a fact. Anyway it was close but no cigar, ROC has some heavy names that Swedens did not have.
That lillabror stuff has got so obsolete it just doesn't trigger any reactions any more. Sorry.

And damn, I wanted the traditional Sweden game in the QF/SF/GMG.

Looking at our play so far, we've got to seriously overachieve to beat Taiwan

(Yes we welcome the support! Grattis!)

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
That is true, but Canada seems to be gaining momentum and have played much better since arrival of Magiapane. Still, tough test against finns.
Exactly... 1 seed in our pool is a curse. Who wants to face an in form Canada on a 4 game win streak? Not this guy. Really hoping for a Canada vs Russia quarter.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad