Player Discussion: Robin Lehner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
At $6m per, you'd be putting him squarely in the top 10 price point for goalies. That's a hefty commitment for one year worth of service. I'd go as far as saying that might be Snowesque.

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
After DiPietro and watching Griess be worthless for two years, its hard to give this guy 5 years and 25 million. If he struggles, you end up playing someone who can take the whole team down with his bad performance like DP. I'm almost more comfortable letting Lou find another on
After DiPietro and watching Griess be worthless for two years, its hard to give this guy 5 years and 25 million. If he struggles, you end up playing someone who can take the whole team down with his bad performance like DP. I'm almost more comfortable letting Lou find another one year signing.
Greiss being worthless? A bit harsh no? I have him for the top save of the season,pokecheck OT on Crosby

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The way he is playing that contract is going to be heafty. Id say he easily get 5-6 years at 6 mill per

I don't think he's going to get that much. Still too much uncertainty with his future. Maybe he'll get a bonus laden deal.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I was hoping for 4 years 5M per during the season, but I feel like he’s going to command more term and money if the Islanders advance, and the thought of that scares me personally.

This team can’t afford another deal like Ladd’s.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
If he hits ufa he likely gets that much, maybe he takes a discount, but I think he gets a minimum of 4 years

I think the term will be three or four years, it's the money that I don't think he'll get a ton of.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Fun fact. Robin Lehenrs dad Micheal is a Hells Angel in Sweden. He’s badass

Edit- I was wrong. He has friends in the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: YoureMyBoyLou

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It felt as if he didn’t even have to make a ton of tough saves. I was amazed how bad the Pens offense played or how good the Isles D did. I don’t think we will be that lucky vs Washington.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Fun fact. Robin Lehenrs dad Micheal is a Hells Angel in Sweden. He’s badass

That’s not correct. However, he was released from his job as the goalie coach of Frölunda because some paper wrote that he had some associations with the MC club. True or not? I don’t know.

Last edited:

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
We’ve been waiting for Sorokin to leave Russia for years. Do we really need him anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad