Robert Hagg

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
OK? He still sucks. Why you want the worst regular defenseman in the entire league, who despite his hit totals has never thrown a single punishing body check in his life, is completely beyond me.
I dont care if hes on or off the team. I'm a Flyers fan not players fan. Tocchet was my fav player until traded then who cares.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
So if you're a Flyers fan, you wouldnt want Hagg on the team
He fit the role of 6th damn not a little puck mover who barely gets on the ice. Myers with hagg or Morin and I'll pick Morin. Pk role. Coaches and Gm's see it the way you should not fans who never have played.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
He fit the role of 6th damn not a little puck mover who barely gets on the ice. Myers with hagg or Morin and I'll pick Morin. Pk role. Coaches and Gm's see it the way you should not fans who never have played.

By any chance, have you ever played? Maybe on a team that won a championship or something? What was the coach's name?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
so.......you have great reliable internet now eh?

No, that is garbage too. And yesterday I found the dead body of one of the chickens sprawled across the food tray and had to put the corpse in a bag and then drive the ATV out and chuck it in the woods. But people are so tired of the hilarious complaining, so I was trying to be positive.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
No, that is garbage too. And yesterday I found the dead body of one of the chickens sprawled across the food tray and had to put the corpse in a bag and then drive the ATV out and chuck it in the woods. But people are so tired of the hilarious complaining, so I was trying to be positive.
stories from down on the farm, are never tiring and do much to,lighten things up around here. speaking for myself, of course.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I just w

That's right buddy! How you been dude?

This is a great logo.

220px-RichmondSockeyesLogo.jpg

I would change it to a spawning male if that'd make sense with the location. They have some great color.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad