Robert Hagg

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I have an idea. Create video about Hagg. People maybe need to see how he is bad.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I'll say one thing for Hagg over Ghost. Ghost isn't going to get his face caved in by Wilson to send a message. Believe it or not, but those things still matter in the "modern" NHL.

It's probably the only thing I could pick for Hagg over Ghost.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I'll say one thing for Hagg over Ghost. Ghost isn't going to get his face caved in by Wilson to send a message. Believe it or not, but those things still matter in the "modern" NHL.

It's probably the only thing I could pick for Hagg over Ghost.
Braun was on the ice too. If there wasnt Hagg, then Braun would go after him. Or even Voracek can too if it needs.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Let's just cut back on all those alt accounts and made up strawmen. Literally looks like below 50 iq
No joke, I honestly can't think of a better way to announce to the entire board that you're triggered and have no valid argument than to do something like that. It's like erecting a billboard that says "I lose". :laugh:

Reactions: kudymen

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I'll honestly take the alt accounts over reading the same people spewing the same nonsense day after day. At least it changes things up a bit around here, even though it's always as transparent as can be. Variety is the spice of life.

Reactions: BrokenStix

Gubbhornet

Dec 5, 2019
I remember him in MoDo and I just could not see the hype. In fact, just looking at what NHL teams have drafted from MoDo the last ten years makes me really question the skill of the average nhl scout:

Examples of Hyped:
Hägg
Ludwig Byström
Henrik Samuelsson (!)

Examples of non hyped:
Victor Olofsson
Linus Ullmark

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad