Robert Hagg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He's got a hot sister... Thats all the positives I know about him

I Googled "Robert Hagg sister" and this is what came up. She's dead, apparently. RIP, penguin.

eyJ3IjozODAsImgiOjM4MCwiZCI6NzIsInVybCI6Imh0dHA6XC9cL2FkYXMtb3JlZ29uLWNhcy1vYml0cy5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tXC9waG90b3NcL2NyZWF0ZV9zdG9yeVwvNTlkYjdmMDM4YTUzYlwvM2YxMjk3NjhkOTQ3YzNiY2JmNmRmMDQxOTAxOC5qcGcifQ==

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
What I would like to know is, why all the hate for Hagg? He sucks is not the answer I am looking for. Did his partner put him in the position to be out of position or such. My opinion on him is that I thought he was not flashy and went about his business.
He is raw in a lot of aspects of the game... He needs to put it together. He is solid top 6. Limit his minutes and role and he is ok. imo

Reactions: marcsson68

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's simple.

He's bad at literally every important aspect of hockey. Literally one of the worst players in the entire league, regardless of usage or partners.

He's the type of player dinosaurs love because they don't understand what matters. Thats why our idiot announcers will lose their minds about his hit totals... they don't realize that it's completely useless.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
It's simple.

He's bad at literally every important aspect of hockey. Literally one of the worst players in the entire league, regardless of usage or partners.

He's the type of player dinosaurs love because they don't understand what matters. Thats why our idiot announcers will lose their minds about his hit totals... they don't realize that it's completely useless.

I was waiting for Striiker to post. That was much milder than I anticipated.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Whether it is Behn Wilson or Doug Crossman or Kerry Huffman or Brendon Manning Flyer fans will always have at least one d to hate. Hagg is a 6/7 d man who does nothing all that well except get "hits" but none being memorable that make a great play. If you give him sheltered 14-15 minutes a night he can be ok. The problem is Hak always put him on the top 4 and he got exposed.

Reactions: marcsson68

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Hagg is the Tom Bladon on the Flyers defense. I can still remember hearing the fans shout "GET BLADON OFF THE ICE!!" when he played. That was back in the days when I'd listen to the games on short-wave radio.

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
Hagg is the Tom Bladon on the Flyers defense. I can still remember hearing the fans shout "GET BLADON OFF THE ICE!!" when he played. That was back in the days when I'd listen to the games on short-wave radio.
Back in those Stanley Cup years...Bladon was the Flyers best offensive defenseman!

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Hagg does make safe boring plays. I felt he had the malings of a midpairing guy at one time but his confidence was crushed. He had a bad year last year but I think he's made improvement in that area. As the flyers have repeatedly demonstrated yocan do worse than hagg as a 7th d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad