Confirmed with Link: RIP NHL Lockout (September 15th 2012 - January 12th 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Find it interesting that the Ranger organization has not sent one word of communication to STHs since lockout ended. Almost every other team has at elast sent out an email. What are they waiting for?

Here's what Coyotes sent.

Dear Ticket Package Holder,

On Sunday, the National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players' Association reached a tentative deal on a new 10-year Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). In the coming days, the new CBA must be voted on and ratified by the NHL's owners and the players.

Once the CBA is ratified, we will move quickly to ensure that you receive all the necessary information about your tickets and account and a copy of the new revised NHL schedule so that you are ready for Coyotes hockey at Jobing.com Arena. We expect that the 2012-13 season will begin on Saturday, January 19 but that is the only information we can share at this time.

We appreciate that this has been a very difficult time for all our fans and we thank you for your continued patience, loyalty and support. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact your service representative at 480-563-PUCK (7825).

We look forward to dropping the puck at Jobing.com Arena very soon.

Sincerely,

Mike Nealy
Phoenix Coyotes President & COO

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I really hope that 10k people don't have to pick up tickets on the 19th

Well there's probably only half that many season subscribers...and I have to assume we'll at least have access to print or forward our tickets through subscriber central. And then there's still the possibility they mail us hard tickets for the first 10 games before the 19th.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Well there's probably only half that many season subscribers...and I have to assume we'll at least have access to print or forward our tickets through subscriber central. And then there's still the possibility they mail us hard tickets for the first 10 games before the 19th.

i sent an email to my rep this morning regarding when they will bill us for the remainder of our balances, if/when they will ship tickets out.

when i have an answer i'll post here.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Find it interesting that the Ranger organization has not sent one word of communication to STHs since lockout ended. Almost every other team has at elast sent out an email. What are they waiting for?

Here's what Coyotes sent.

Maybe Dolan is having a hard time getting it past his PR department because every email starts with some variation of "That weasel Gary Bettman.." :sarcasm:

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Wowza!

Steve Ladurantaye ‏@sladurantaye
Broadcasts executives have been told the last day of NHL regular season May 2, last day of the NHL playoffs will be June 25.

EDIT:

John Shannon says otherwise.

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet
NHL Regular Season to start Jan 19, ends April 27. SC Playoffs start May 1, could go as long as June 28. #notjuly

Last edited:

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Why, because his teams are winning after all these years?...which is something that has very little to do with him - just like the losing.

Hes got a ton of money and he's very hands off - its both a gift and a curse.

This is only accurate as far as the Rangers go. I WISH he had been that way about the Knicks (although my Brooklyn roots and intense dislike for Melo would have both still pushed me hard to make the switch even if he had been).

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
just got this answer from the rangers regarding payment and when tickets will be going out.

We are in the process of getting a payment plan finalized and approved. Communication and details with the payment plan should be sent out by the end of the week. Looking at a pay in full or 2 month payment plan.

Since you have opted to have your tickets Fedex we have started printing and mailing out the first 10 games of the season. Keep in mind these will not have any dates or opponents on them, just Game 1, Game 2, etc. Once the schedule is announced we will get the remaining game’s tickets printed with dates and opponents printed and mailed out. Once we have the tracking number for the first 10 game’s tickets we will be providing you with that number.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Second best part about the lockout ending: #RichiesRewards is back :laugh:

Just won some cool apparel and got a retweet and a follow from from #19 himself :)

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Update from NHLPA: vote is now expected to be held Friday-Saturday, no longer Thursday-Friday

https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun/status/289109792767746048

FYI NHL training camps still expected to open on Sunday

https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun/status/289110471771029504

Expect players ratification vote on Friday and Saturday (electronically) and for camps to open on Sunday (tentatively).

https://twitter.com/aaronward_nhl/status/289110337544912900

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
6 Day training camp worries me, I keep thinking about the amount of injuries the NBA had last season because of it being shortened and short camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00