Confirmed with Link: RIP NHL Lockout (September 15th 2012 - January 12th 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Honestly, we frankly have a 6 game homestand after our opener in Boston. 2 in MSG, 1 in Philly (just a train ride and they get back to their houses later), then 3 in MSG again. That'll be good on fatigue.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Full schedule is viewable. Remarkably, we only have 6 back-to-backs. Most of the season is spent on a Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday or Sunday schedule.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
This season is gonna be fun. Its almost like every single game counts and will be like playoff atmosphere

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Go ****ing figure. We play in Montreal twice this year, they visit us once. Both times we're in Montreal *drumroll* SATURDAY NIGHT! HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA BOYS!

:facepalm:

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
You could look at it that way or you can look at it and say well you have 7 games against quality teams and if you can come away 5-2 or 4-2-1 youre gona be in great shape.

True I mean got to be positive at this point. I have a feeling they'll get a good bit of momentum this month either way - positive or negative.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Go ****ing figure. We play in Montreal twice this year, they visit us once. Both times we're in Montreal *drumroll* SATURDAY NIGHT! HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA BOYS!

:facepalm:

God ****ing damn it. We can have a team with Gretzky and Orr clones, they can field a team with 10 year old children who have never played hockey in their life.

We will still lose badly in Montreal.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
No point in complaining about the schedule...it will be hairy for all teams. Just take care of your own business and everything will work out fine. This team can beat anyone on any given night.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
No point in complaining about the schedule...it will be hairy for all teams. Just take care of your own business and everything will work out fine. This team can beat anyone on any given night.

torts? that you torts?

lol :laugh:

jokes aside, I agree whole heartedly with your post! :yo:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
The memorandum of understanding has been signed. The NHL lockout is officially over after 119 days. #dropthepuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad