#Rinne4Vezina...habs lose 3-2 OT

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
**** list:
3- DSP
2- Galchenyuk. You can't miss the side of the barn with an open net in the tail end of the third like that. 3rd overall pick. Man.

He is a center not a winger. I don't know how many times we must say it ...

He can score 20-29 which for a center is perfectly fine. But he will never be a great 35-40 goals winger unless he does some tremendous progress in the next couple of years.

If we drafted it as a winger we did a very very bad choice.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

He can score 20-29 which for a center is perfectly fine. But he will never be a great 35-40 goals winger unless he does some tremendous progress in the next couple of years.

If the plan was to keep him at wing his entire career they should have just taken Rielly or Forsberg.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Let just say that it slighly compensâtes for the numerous games we were dominated and still won. But I know what you're saying.

All on PK. And frankly, I have no idea what Emelin was doing on the 4 on 3. He totally open the lane for Ribeiro. Stupid way to play this. Should have kept Petry in. And Galchenyuk needs to get his touch back 'cause that wide open net miss what plain dumb.

If Galchenyuk clutched his stick any tighter he'd crush it. The team needs to help the kid learn to relax on the ice and use his intensity properly. Guess he'll teach himself eventually.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
This is absurd. You think Subban is gonna just lay up and say OK, go ahead? It does not happen that way. The nhl is even calling slashing sticks now, he was screwed, really hard to stop the guy legally.

You know what Bowman used to hate? Missed slappers from wide angles that carried around the boards and out. That was a bad play too.

Its more a preference not what Subban as a player is likely thinking

Price on a one or done or multiple quality pp chances. Odds on price.

Use some brain power when reading what people write

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
This is absurd. You think Subban is gonna just lay up and say OK, go ahead? It does not happen that way. The nhl is even calling slashing sticks now, he was screwed, really hard to stop the guy legally.

You know what Bowman used to hate? Missed slappers from wide angles that carried around the boards and out. That was a bad play too.

Missing the net wide in a situation like this is totally a bad play. You learn that at a very early age. Anyway my coaches thought me that when i was young and still unable to make a real slapshot ;)

The bouncing puck went over Subban's stick. **** happens. I've seen this happens to Alfredsson and Crosby in the playoffs and it resulted in a goal.

I'm more angry at the 2 forwards PK leaving Emelin in a 2 on 1 situation against Ribeiro and Forberg the whole time. The is probably the best way to give them a victory.

Weber has a great shot. But it is not a sure goal. Ribeiro and Forsberg in a 2 on 1 for over a minute IS a sure goal.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

he had his chance as the #1 center and he blew it... I'd give him another chance but does he deserve it considering the way he's playing right now? i'm sad, I hope he gets back on track

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
he had his chance as the #1 center and he blew it... I'd give him another chance but does he deserve it considering the way he's playing right now? i'm sad, I hope he gets back on track

Blew it? They were like 9-2 or 10-2 with him in that position. Yeah, talk about blowing it. The point is, he should be developing at the centre position since it's his 3rd year and ESPECIALLY, if they're going to continue with the rhetoric that it's a transition year. If this is a transition year, why is the future playing out of position? It makes no sense.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

He blew it how? He had better stats than DD, almost a PPG, and the team won like over 80% of the games with him as the first line center.

Please explain to me how he blew it.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He blew it how? He had better stats than DD, almost a PPG, and the team won like over 80% of the games with him as the first line center.

Maybe he meant he blew it by Therrien making up a story about him asking to go back to wing?

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Its more a preference not what Subban as a player is likely thinking

Price on a one or done or multiple quality pp chances. Odds on price.

Use some brain power when reading what peopke say

I understand and had the same preference. But I think that preference was essentially not possible. And don't be rude. I'm not stupid. :)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

if I recall correctly he made a big bang the first couple of games and then it faded away

I have terrible memory but I remember not being that shocked to see him get downgraded by the end of his test

Maybe he meant he blew it by Therrien making up a story about him asking to go back to wing?

no that story was GARBAGE :laugh: no one believed that

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004

Oh yeah, and Desharnais totally deserved to be upped from the 3rd line to the 1st... like he deserved that SO chance last year that brought him back on track. Please.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Oh yeah, and Desharnais totally deserved to be upped from the 3rd line to the 1st... like he deserved that SO chance last year that brought him back on track. Please.

Never said DD deserved to be upped. He didn't deserve it but we all know about the double standard in that locker room

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
if I recall correctly he made a big bang the first couple of games and then it faded away

I have terrible memory but I remember not being that shocked to see him get downgraded by the end of his test

no that story was GARBAGE :laugh: no one believed that

The only thing he struggled with was getting hit hard in the middle of the ice. He was dishing the puck and creating a lot of space for his wingers with his shiftiness, he was just getting hit more than usual.

That's literally the only thing people were worried about when he was on the top spot. He was consistent in creating scoring chances, the top line was producing and had 2 games where they dind't score (team still won), and then that ridiculous story came out and he was back to the wing.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The only thing he struggled with was getting hit hard in the middle of the ice. He was dishing the puck and creating a lot of space for his wingers with his shiftiness, he was just getting hit more than usual.

That's literally the only thing people were worried about when he was on the top spot. He was consistent in creating scoring chances, the top line was producing and had 2 games where they dind't score (team still won), and then that ridiculous story came out and he was back to the wing.

yeaaaah I remember that kinda, the story was garbage we all know that, but we'll never know what actually happened... I think we need to tread lightly about that whole thing because none of us are in the locker room, someone might've said something wrong or maybe Galchenyuk didn't put enough milk in MT's coffee or maybe he murdered his dog who knows

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
yeaaaah I remember that kinda, the story was garbage we all know that, but we'll never know what actually happened... I think we need to tread lightly about that whole thing because none of us are in the locker room, someone might've said something wrong or maybe Galchenyuk didn't put enough milk in MT's coffee or maybe he murdered his dog who knows

Maybe he felt like he was saving the kid from hard hits? And then jsut forgot to put him back? hahaha who am I kidding, it was all part of the master plan to get Warwick Davis going again! Get Chuck out, put Pleky in there, win a bunch more and then for no reason put the wee man back in there!

Mastah plan yo

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Maybe he felt like he was saving the kid from hard hits? And then jsut forgot to put him back? hahaha who am I kidding, it was all part of the master plan to get Warwick Davis going again! Get Chuck out, put Pleky in there, win a bunch more and then for no reason put the wee man back in there!

Mastah plan yo

i've heard chucky refused to talk to the media this week after a practice, not good. don't do that man, fait face à la musique buddy

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
i've heard chucky refused to talk to the media this week after a practice, not good. don't do that man, fait face à la musique buddy

He's clearly extremely frustrated. He's been struggling for about 3 weeks now and they keep pumping him out in the same situation to break out of it. Personally I feel that's more effective with veterans who have been in this situation and know how to get themselves out, but Chuck is a young kid still learning. Therrien needs to move him around a bit and get him the **** away from Plekanec who he does not blend with at all.

But, you know. They have a good record and it's not about one player, right? :sarcasm:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
He's clearly extremely frustrated. He's been struggling for about 3 weeks now and they keep pumping him out in the same situation to break out of it. Personally I feel that's more effective with veterans who have been in this situation and know how to get themselves out, but Chuck is a young kid still learning. Therrien needs to move him around a bit and get him the **** away from Plekanec who he does not blend with at all.

But, you know. They have a good record and it's not about one player, right? :sarcasm:

it is about one player

david-desharnais-4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany